Occasional Contributor

Tatcha 4 Piece Discovery Kit

I saw the discovery kit on last night and had to order to try. I've heard amazing things about Tatcha so I am excited to try all 4 pieces. I'm a bit of a beauty junkie that needs to try everything new but I have a feeling this is going to be amazing.

Who else uses the Tatcha cleansing oil and powder? Any feedback?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tatcha 4 Piece Discovery Kit

I really like the Tatcha method, but just found the products too expensive for my preference, so I found dupes. Good luck and enjoy your experimenting!

Super Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch can you mention what dupes you are using? TIA!

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Ladyjenn said:

JeanLouiseFinch can you mention what dupes you are using? TIA!

I found these on Amazon and have repurchased several times. Even with the shipping cost added on, they're less expensive than the Tatcha products and you even get more product!
Dr. Young Camellia Cleansing Oil - LOVE IT!
Fleur de Lis Rice & Papaya Enzyme Powder. It's gentle, works well, and I like it a lot, but the scents can be a turnoff. Of all of them, the vanilla scented is the best and unoffensive. There are a couple other enzyme powders under consideration by me, though - Eminence Strawberry Dermafoliant, which the esthetician has used on me, and Ciracle Enzyme Powder Wash.

Super Contributor

Great, I will check them out, thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Another good cleansing oil is SSC Olive Oil Facial Wash...its a cleansing oil not their typical face cleansers. I really liked that, especially in the winter, since my face is so dry so it will be interesting to compare the Tatcha to the SSC.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Lynn2007 said:

Another good cleansing oil is SSC Olive Oil Facial Wash...its a cleansing oil not their typical face cleansers. I really liked that, especially in the winter, since my face is so dry so it will be interesting to compare the Tatcha to the SSC.

I haven't tried the SCC Olive Oil Facial Wash, but did get a small bottle of the DHC Cleansing Oil to try out. It's also an olive oil product and has many faithful users. Honestly, I didn't like it at all. Through all my skincare experimentation, the one thing I won't give up is the Dr. Young Camellia Cleansing Oil.

Super Contributor

OP, you are absolutely right, it's going to be amazing! Tatcha is a luxurious cleansing and skin care ritual that is a wonderful experience. The oil is like no other,honestly, and the exfoliating powder is so light and frothy. (As another poster described). My skin looks and feels fantastic when I have used these. I am afraid to try the other products, because I am satisfied with the products I am currently using and trying to save $$!
Contributor

Darn, I must have missed this offer. I've been hoping for one to try. Anyone have the item number so I can see if there is a wait list? I can't find it on their site now.

Contributor

I love this line!!! Definitely a must try.