Esteemed Contributor

I really love DS. I ordered some Burt's Bee's items I can't find locally. I always check google for any coupons. I got 20% off my reorders. I placed an order thursday night and tracking, it will be here Monday. Forgot to add, free shipping and returns. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Never ordered from Dermstore, but love to hear % off & fast shipping!

What did you order?

I want to try Burt Bees Brightening line

Esteemed Contributor

You gotta love Dermstore/Blush/Hairenvy. One stop shopping for all your beauty needs, frequent sales, fast free shipping, what's not to love?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Never ordered from Dermstore, but love to hear % off & fast shipping!

What did you order?

I want to try Burt Bees Brightening line

Hi AnnMarie! I got the Burt's Bees calming lotion for babies, its best for sensitive skin esp with winter coming. Also Burts royal jelly eye balm, esp at night. I use the 100% pure coffee bean eye cream because it takes the swelling down in the mornings~ I can't ever find the BB's products I need locally, they're always sold out.Who wants to pay shipping?? Delivered to my door..perfection, lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 betteb said:

You gotta love Dermstore/Blush/Hairenvy. One stop shopping for all your beauty needs, frequent sales, fast free shipping, what's not to love?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

They have coupons on their site, didn't know what they were..will check it out, ty!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 graceandmercy said:

They have coupons on their site, didn't know what they were..will check it out, ty!

Be sure you sign up for emails from all three divisions of the site. You'll get lots of discounts.Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 graceandmercy said:

Be sure you sign up for emails from all three divisions of the site. You'll get lots of discounts.Smile

Thanks..just looked at the other sites. They have just about every brand..I wish they sold the Burts bees body lotion by the gallon.. like they do here, for WEN..lol!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Just an FYI about their free returns: They are free ONLY if you accept the refund as store credit. It you want your money refunded, you will pay for the return shipping.

I buy frequently enough that I would be just fine accepting store credit if I ever did have to return an item.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I loved their 30% off sale recently- been a long time since I've seen a store with more than 20% off. Stocked up off my favorite cleanser and bought a few new things. Always super fast shipping and I always appreciate the free samples they include, even if I don't use them (women's shelters appreciate them!).

Respected Contributor
Glad to hear others are having success with DermStore. I also ordered during their 30% off sale, early in the sale. I used a cc that has my office as a billing address and used my home as shipping address. Done it often all over the internet. Several days later I rec'd an en email that items were on backorder. Okay. Checked the order a day or so later. No movement, nothing. Called c/s. Seems the email telling me about backorder was somehow supposed to translate to me to call them about the billing vs shipping addresses. So, explained the surly c/s rep.
K, check again next day, no movement. Next day a new email with more on backorder. Figured I'd remove a few to move things along. Then the system increases my total rather than decreases it. Also noticed I am being charged CA tax but I live in GA. Call c/s with these issues. OMG, the rep could not understand. Dumb as nails, sad to say. Repeated over and over they have to charge tax since being bought by Target but could not understand my question about GA vs CA tax. Absolutely could not understand the 30% off issue. I asked for a supervisor. Five minute hold. Rep comes back that there are not any who can speak to me but I can leave a message and someone will call me back in 24 hours.
Call an hour later. Get a much smarter rep (not hard). She manually changes all items left to 30% off. Mind you, they are dwindling. Also mention that I kept receiving emails all weekend for the 30% off yet the system won't allow me to purchase since I already had. Oh, you could have just called and we would have given it to you, she tells me. Urgh!
Next day, more items on backorder now. My order doesn't remotely resemble my original order. Sent a few emails, since no supervisors will come to the phone, but no meaningful response. Just we'll ship soon. Ship what? There's barely anything left and it still just sits with no further activity. Aggravating.