Contributor

Best Deals at Bath and Body Works?

When is the best time to purchase multiple items at Bath and Body Works for the holidays? I know they have the Buy 3 Get 2 going on, but will they have better deals closer to Christmas? I do not go shopping on Black Friday, but I could order online. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Best Deals at Bath and Body Works?

Often they have B3G3 free.

Contributor

Thanks for your help. They have the B3G3 going on now. I appreciate the information!!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

Do they still give coupons on your receipt, when you buy something? I haven't been in there in well over a year. Thanks Smile

No, they don't.

Respected Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Shaunac said:
On 10/28/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

Do they still give coupons on your receipt, when you buy something? I haven't been in there in well over a year. Thanks Smile

No, they don't.

They discontinued this a while ago. I only buy liquid soap from bath and body works but do try to buy it when it is on sale.

Trusted Contributor

But they do give you coupons when you buy anything at the store. Just not on the receipt. I was just in our local store last night and I had a total of 4 coupons in my bag. I think 2 of them are good now and two more are good throughout the holiday shopping season. Two of them are $10 off a $30 purchase. It doesn't seem to take much to reach that $30 Smiley Wink And I think they are all good online and in-store.

BTW, I think they always offer the buy 3 get 2 free unless they offer something even better. That's basically the regular offer every time I've been in the store.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

I've got a bunch of those $10-off-$30 coupons that are a couple years old. Are they still good? Thought they never expired. Haven't been in the store for a while.