Super Contributor

Smile Soooo I had about 3 inches cut off and I got the "Finola Hughes" hair cut I've been skeered to try- I did it! and I love it! I got a darker blonde color-- more honey toned color and it's really pretty for fall. It is like Finola's cut, swingy, longish on the sides. Mine may be half an inch shorter by the face with a bit more length around the shoulder.

I was in a hair rut and I am excited to have a new look for fall.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Actress Finola Hughes attends the premiere of Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation's 'Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2' at the Regency Village Theatre on September 21, 2013 in Westwood, California.

Esteemed Contributor

You are my hero!!

I'm having the same surge of ""need a change"" right now and just yesterday made an appointment for a haircut. Not had one in 7 months and have grown weary of my too-long locks.

I may just trail behind you and do something similar.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Gardens, decide what you'd like before you go and take a picture with you. I feel great. It is really fun to get something new! I was so tired of my longer hair and I would get the same old same old every time I'd go. Same color, same cut. Ugh. I did it! I stepped out of the box and did it and I love it. Good luck with your cut!

Honored Contributor

I like it. My hair is about the same length & lighter in color. I have my part in the middle. Would love to part on the side but my hair just falls back in place with the part in the middle since it has been there since I was a kid. LOL!!! I don't know how to get out of that rut.

Esteemed Contributor

My hair grows so fast that even if I hate it the turnaround is fast! I'm a bit more fearless with cut than color.

I will certainly do some research and find some inspiration photos. My cut is with Sally Hershberger herself so I'm expecting awesome results.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor
On 10/24/2014 gardensla said:

I will certainly do some research and find some inspiration photos. My cut is with Sally Hershberger herself so I'm expecting awesome results.

WOW!~ Has she cut your hair before ?

Esteemed Contributor

Nice cut.

Honored Contributor

I am seeing this medium length cut now for several weeks. It's very flattering and one can still pull it back or put it up. Seeing it on TV female news anchors who had very long hair.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

This is very pretty. Is this an older photo of her? I periodically watch GH and her hair looks like a mess on that show. LOL

Frequent Contributor

Now that everyone, of every age, is wearing super long hair, it is time for the fashion forward gals to restyle!