Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase this past week ending 10/24/14???

Hi Beauties, I hope you had fun shopping. Come and share your purchases. Have a great weekend and week ahead.

I purchased:

Laura Mercier almond coconut milk body butter;

essential oils and Zum essential oil room spray;

My Pillow; and

pullover sweater from D&Co. in wine color.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase this past week ending 10/24/14???

Quite a haul from Skinn last week: Pretty in Pink kit, which I'll be breaking into smaller gifts

Cleansers and cleaning cloths, Stem Regen Elite kit and Plasma kits color TTV.

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

I ran out of or am about to run out of quite a few things this week & am trying new products I learned about here!
  • Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer w/Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - new to me; trying based on recommendations from here
  • CeraVe Eye Cream Repair - new to me; trying based on recommendations from here
  • Cover Girl TruMagic Skin Perfector Mattifier - new to me; trying based on recommendations from here as a dupe for Mally Poreless Face Defender & SKINN Plasma Flawless Finish
  • Nexxus Comb Thru Touchable Hold Finishing Mist - Hairspray w/Bonus Purse Size Spray - new to me; trying based on recommendations from here
  • Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara - This is my regular mascara; I'm almost out so I picked it up. Great mascara!
  • Equate Eye Makeup Remover - dupe for L'Oreal
  • Nutri-Ox 30 Day Leave-in Scalp Treatment 3C - I've been using 3A but they seem to have discontinued it. I hope 3C works as well.
  • Two sweaters (one olive, the other cobalt blue) & 3 pairs of socks from NY&Co, bra from Soma
Trusted Contributor

Wen Tea Tree oil, 2 oz.

bra

poo pourri (first time)

Super Contributor

I started to use a foundation brush ( drugstore brand) to put on my BB cream . I didn't have a second one to use while that one is drying after washing it. At Ulta, I picked up a Real Techniques stippling brush and an Eco Tools skin perfecting brush--package says it's made for BB/CC creams. Will try one of them later this morning.
Honored Contributor

The techniques brushes seem to have great reviews!

Some samples of foundation from Face Atelier arrived and I'm still trying to decide if I like this one...

also, green tea eye cream arrived...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Dior Star Foundation - wow is this a great formula...bought mine at Sephora

Pump bottle of Barr & Co lotion...in love with the fragrance of these products. Store that I buy it at says she has liquid soap coming for the shower...I'll be in heaven !!

Pair of Tom's black leather wedge heel booties. Zipper was kind of binding on one boot, so same lady from above sold them to me at 50% off. Got them home and ran a candle along the metal zipper teeth. Works just fine now.

A grey wool midi skirt from same store as boots and lotion. I might be done with clothes for fall and winter now...just need to really go through my closet and weed out the items I don't wear and look for gaps.

Honored Contributor

The Real Techniques brushes are very nice. I purchased the set with a powder brush, foundation & eye shadow. I use the powder brush all the time and it is very soft and washes beautifully. The brushes do not lose their brush hairs.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I used the Eco Tools brush this morning. I really like it. No brush streaks!! I'll be trying the Real Techniques brush next week. I'm hoping it's as nice. It has a flat head to it.
Super Contributor

Well, I missed last week and had a few beauty purchases....from Sephora, the Tarte blush palette, Tarte holiday kit, mini Tarte blush set for $10, and Sephora give me more lip set, the QVC Tarte TVS and from adults their Tarte blush set. I do get most of the Tarte holiday sets. I also got a Laura Gellar blush set from Ulta but that's going back as I opened it and it was used Smiley Sad