Super Contributor
It has been a while since the TSV so I am wondering about your results. I am sure a Tria will be offered as another TSV for the holidays. Tia
Regular Contributor

If you can get past the issues with them, they are fine, I had to exchange my cord twice. I just finished a second round. The texture of my skin which was getting sallow, really changed right out of the gate. It has really softened the "1" between my brows and the crows feet. Haven't noticed a huge reduction in the color of sun/age spots, but the wrinkles were my concern. I Definitely didn't expect over night results. So I will continue to keep using it. I still can't say for sure if it was worth the money I paid for it. I think I would need a couple more rounds of it to say for sure.

I just ordered the Nuface TSV to help with the sagging,

Super Contributor
Thanks for the reply!
Esteemed Contributor

Buy a razor.

Super Contributor

strait suggestion is good.

Regular Contributor

I've also been through 2 8/4 rounds, and will do another right after the holidays. I've noticed good results. The texture and firmness of my skin has improved, overall clarity, lip lines and other lines have been helped. Also, the second round didn't leave my skin looking as bad during the treatment.

Neither my original plug nor the replacement Tria sent me has worked, so I just keep it plugged into my computer.

This may be the only beauty device I have continued using.

Straitgirl, it's a laser, not a hair remover.

Regular Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Meeras said:

We are talking about a laser, not a hair remover.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Krissie22 said:
On 10/27/2014 Meeras said:

We are talking about a laser, not a hair remover.

Just ignore this poster. If you look at her/his history, their answers don't make sense, only consist of four or five words strung together, grammatically incorrect, and always have smiley faces--even when inappropriate.