Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried this? I've found reviews on Amazon and other beauty sites that are only so-so but the reviews here on QVC are pretty good. Anyone have any first hand results from this device? TIA

Super Contributor

I tried it but I found it was a lot of work. You can't sit in front of your TV and do the NuFace. You have to put on the messy gel and stand in front of the mirror and do the work, every day.

The spokesperson keeps saying, you have to commit to it, and she is so right. I tried, but didn't see much change in my face so I sent it back. I did not like the gel, I did not like the feeling of the NuFace. For now, I just use the Lightstim.

But, everybody is different. You won't know until you try.

Regular Contributor

I'm still thinking about this one. The description page says there is a 90 day return policy on this so you're right, I won't know until I try it. I think I'm in on it. Thanks for your opinion.

Super Contributor

You are welcome. I'm glad I tried it so I now know what works for me and what doesn't. And you do have that extended return policy so...

Occasional Contributor

Hello--I purchased the NuFace Trinity and yes, I do believe it works! I've only been using it for several weeks consistently but can already tell a difference in the jowls that started to form. I do mine in front of the TV using a desktop mirror. It's SOO easy but you do have to be committed to it. Hope this helps Smile

Valued Contributor
I want to try it too, especially with the 90 day and easy pay! I saw in reviews that women using this product are in their 60s....at least those who disclosed their age. I'm almost 35 so maybe it's too early for me?? I'm mostly interested in "opening up" my eyes! That extra skin is so annoying! Smiley Happy hopefully this product works....the reviews are all over the board....
Regular Contributor

Well you may be a little on the young side but I think it's never too early to start good skincare. It's much easier to prevent wrinkles and sagging than to try and reverse them. Give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

Is the only difference between the MINI and the TRINITY the ability to use the attachments?

Trusted Contributor
I've been using my Trinity for 26 months and love it. Got it on a Monday, charged it and used it Tuesday and Wednesday before I went for my mani on Wednesday morning. When my regular girl saw me she did a double take and said, "well, someone got a good night's sleep". I hadn't said anything to her even then that I was using something. I really wasn't sure it would work or do anything. I am about to turn 70 and I do believe the older you are the more impressive the results...if you use it. I got a bit compulsive about it and used it every morning unless we went out of town. You might have to stand in front of the mirror the first couple of times to get the hang of it but I'll move to watch something on the tv, even make the bed with one hand while I'm using it. Slowly but making it. When I bought mine I read from a poster, ambersmom, to try the 360 gel they use for ultrasounds. You can buy it on Amazon but I just get a tube of it at my local Med-Tech for $10 that lasts me about three months. This gel is not messy like their gel or aloe vera gel a lot of people have opted to use. I also don't have to use a ton and it stays wet but not gloppy, messy. At least in my experience. Started using it in August because I was looking so haggard. Saggy rather than wrinkly. That Christmas I saw pictures that were taken of me and was so surprised to see how much better I was looking. My jawline looked firmer and just the overall look was so much better. I used it 7 days a week religiously for months even though they say not to but I was looking bad and needed a lot of help. I work out every morning and even though my body is not tight I figure if I stop, all my gains will go away. I think that same of the NuFace. I'm willing to spend the time because I don't want to look the way I did. Slicing and dicing and injections are not for me so this is the next best thing for me. Sorry to have gone on so long but I'm really passionate about my results.
Valued Contributor
On 10/24/2014 SUZYQUE said:

Well you may be a little on the young side but I think it's never too early to start good skincare. It's much easier to prevent wrinkles and sagging than to try and reverse them. Give it a try.

Thank you for your advice. Hmm....now I am wondering whether to cancel my order, but I guess I can give this device a try, for a little bit over $30 on easy pay and see what it does for my eyelids! Smiley Happy Seems like a steal for this price!