Super Contributor

Just used the TTV today and this evening, I purchased these serums and moisturizers the first time around and may have not given them a chance. They feel so wonderful on your skin. I am loving the new neck product, I did the application and then did the slapping of my neck like he does, lol. has anyone received or used these before? given the fact the return policy I may try it for a long month or so.

I also purchased 3 other kits and repurchased the contour cream, I love it and never want to be without it. I did see the Tom Ford version at Nordies, it looks and feels the same, I may give that a go. On Amazon it is 150 bucks, ouch.

I did not see all of the presentations this weekend but is it true that you can only use these serums and repositioning creams by themselves? Is that for day and evening as well?

I finally caved and got a kit with the Hylighten, brow gel, and his version of touche eclat, never trid the hylighten so very happy to test the waters.

Got a couple other kits, no new products but I swore I would not buy anything this past weekend and I broke my promise, he has a way of breaking ones' promise, lol

Respected Contributor
I never watched him before, but when I did, I promptly bought the kit he was selling. Lol. He is very persuasive. I bought the 3 piece kit with the olive & enzyme cleanser, the DermAppeal and the Secret Elixir. They came today. I tried all 3 and I like the scents and none of them upset my sensitive skin. If I like the performance, I'll be back for more.
Esteemed Contributor

Glad you got and liked your TTV. Please write a little more about the DermaLift and how it feels on the face. Is it tight? Is it drying? Does it leave a filament? You know, that stuff.

I ordered and got today the trio of Softening Essence, Midnight Recovery and Flash. I tried everything, even the Mid Rec before midnight! I bought this kit for the Skin Softener, which I really like and don't want to do without. It's great, tightens and does allow other products to absorb better.

As for the Flash: Just used it once. I didn't have make up and a clean face, and I saw perhaps a small brightening, but not much else. But that's only one go at it.

The Mid Rec, I like the smell and it went on smoothly and absorbed quickly. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if it does its work thru the night.

Last time I got Dimitri's l2pc. kit with the Hydro Surge, Hulle oils, Vitamin C. Loved that kit. Never got so much good product for so little money.

I hope someone who got the Crème Reverse and Crème Reverse Eye products will give their review. I might go for that next.

Honored Contributor

Hi beautymogul-thanks for starting a review thread for the DermaLift TTV. I'm very interested in reading reviews and plan to purchase in the future.

Maren purchased it and will also be posting her feedback. Favorite Son too!

There is some restriction when using DL and not combining with other products, but I'm not clear on the recommendation. Hope those that are using it will post their reviews and recommendations for use/application.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I am still selling items on Ebay from multiple kits I purchased from Skinn. Never will I purchase multiples, if any kits at all from Skinn.

Super Contributor

I received by DermaLift kit today and am ready to try it tomorrow morning. I'll be sharing my first impression soon and will look forward to following posts from everyone else trying it.

Super Contributor

I am using as directed, no other products, for now. I want to see how this does all on its own. It does not flake off or balls up. I have not noticed a tightening feeling when applied, maybe if I just use the serum it may, will try that this weekend. I really like the neck serum, but have not seen any results of course so far, it is just a great consistency, not too heavy, not too light. I am very anxiously waiting for some results, I have a feeling it will take a few weeks to notice any improvements but if I do I sure will share!. It goes great with my makeup during the day and the cream is very moisturizing at night. My face feels really good with these products on, just waiting for some results, shoot I wish it was like after 5 days and its a miracle!!, lol

Super Contributor
Love your tag line beauty. Anyway, the nusonic is amazing. It felt great on my sinuses. Beyond the beauty elements it is a great massage! Hope it doesn't become a dud... I love the eye shadows and plasma foundation.
Super Contributor
Charging my sonic infuser now!
Respected Contributor

I have been using the DermaLift since it was offered months ago. I liked the way it tightened up my neck, which is thin and has those vertical lines that are getting worse as my skin gets drier each year. When I ran out of the first two kits (I was on A/D), I decided to switch to the Chin Up lotions since they had such rave reviews. I finished up the last of my DermaLift and switched to Chin Up. It is doing nothing for me. So I ordered the new kit on A/D, and intend to keep it that way.

As for using DermaLift alone, I have never been one to layer items, especially during the day. I use one serum and one serum/cream or cream, then put on primer and then my makeup. I will be using the new DermaLift neck product on my neck during the day, and the blue DermaLift product for night time on my neck at night. I am more interested in the medium and longer term benefits from the ingredients in DermaLift than I am in any purported tightening during the day.