Honored Contributor

Josie Maran Apple Crisp Body Butter

Oh my gosh I want to eat it. I wish I'd bought two of them it smells so incredible.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Apple Crisp Body Butter

Hi jaxs-Is this a LE scent? I will have to go look. I love JM's Body Butter. Currently I have the Citrus, and I've tried the Lavender (??) as well. I'll have to look into this. Just what I need, another body butter!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

LOVE Josie's body butter. I like to use the scented versions as I'm going to bed -- I swear the fragrances help me sleep and it is a great overnight treatment. I have the unscented as well that I sometimes use as a boost to my Amazing Grace lotion in the winter when my skin gets really dry.

I must try the Apple Crisp!

Valued Contributor

Just realized it's the Be Comforted scent, correct? I always have to look at the description and remembering really wanting it a while back.

Respected Contributor

It is wonderful. I have 3 left of this limited edition scent. I love the unscented and the warm vanilla scent too.
Honored Contributor

Yes, it's called Be Comforted. I'm surprised how long the scent lingers too, the cinnamon really comes out when you apply it.

Honored Contributor

It is so wonderful. The scent is very fall like, and warm, comforting, not over powering.
Super Contributor

Make sure you subscribe to her email list. I just got an email with a link and code and the apple crisp is on sale for $19.00, it ends today. Maybe if you sign up now you can get this deal.
Honored Contributor

The one I have was ordered from that sale. I bought it and the In Bloom body butter. I'm not sure why but I've gotten 3 of those emails this week. I got my items in 2 days too.

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 jaxs mom said:

The one I have was ordered from that sale. I bought it and the In Bloom body butter. I'm not sure why but I've gotten 3 of those emails this week. I got my items in 2 days too.

Have you tried the In Bloom one? I thought about ordering that one, too. I generally like rose scented products, as long as they aren't too old lady smelling. Smiley Wink