Trusted Contributor

ISOMERS TODAYS TOP VALUE beginning @midnight

I received an email directly from ISOMERS about the TTV to air, but no mention of the cost.

It's a trio consisting of: Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum, 4oz.

Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream, 4oz.

Bonus size Radiant Touch (no size given)

Would anyone here happen to have more information? Thank you in advance!

Valued Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TODAYS TOP VALUE beginning @midnight

From the Isomers store on SHQ:

ISOMERS® 3-Piece Bonus Size Matrixyl™ Advanced Wrinkle Defense Skincare Set

SET INCLUDES:
Matrixyl™ Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum - 4.06 oz
Matrixyl™ Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream Day and Night Formula - 4.06 oz
Matrixyl™ Advanced Radiant Touch - 1 oz

Right now it's 136.50 / 6.99 shipping.

Adding the GWP info

Enjoy free shipping on this ISOMERS Gommage Therapy Body Scrub Duo (308-710) when you purchase this wrinkle defense skincare set.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so, so much! When you retrieve information from "the Isomers store on SHQ" is that to say it will be less when it airs as the TTV like TSV's here on the Q ? What is your experience, if you happen to know?

Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 fitfuninformed said:

Thank you so, so much! When you retrieve information from "the Isomers store on SHQ" is that to say it will be less when it airs as the TTV like TSV's here on the Q ? What is your experience, if you happen to know?

It's on the schedule for a first airing at 11pm EDT. A few minutes before then, the new price will post.

If you have the SHQ cc, orders placed by midnight today ship for free.

Trusted Contributor

You're very sweet taking the time for the additional response, thank you again.

And no, I do not have a SHQ cc - but good to know!

Valued Contributor

You're very sweet taking the time for the additional response, thank you again.

And no, I do not have a SHQ cc - but good to know!

ffi, Keeping you "informed"!

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 2cockers1cat said:

Thank you so, so much! When you retrieve information from "the Isomers store on SHQ" is that to say it will be <em>less</em> when it airs as the TTV like TSV's here on the Q ? What is your experience, if you happen to know?

It's on the schedule for a first airing at 11pm EDT. A few minutes before then, the new price will post.

If you have the SHQ cc, orders placed by midnight today ship for free.

I noticed past 3 shows they did not have free shipping. I also noticed they had free shipping the day before on Isomers past 3 shows. I will start buying things I need the day before. I rather have free shipping then value pay. If they lower the price on something I buy I will call & ask for that price. The only thing I have bought from SHQ is Isomers. I got their card just so I could get free shipping.

Super Contributor

I'm buying no matter what the price because I'm running out of serum, but I'm hoping for a very surprising LOW price on this set!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this line! Isomers + Skinn is FANTASTIC for my skin and budget! Here is information from an email that I received from Isomers. I purchased the jumbo 16oz Matrixyl 20% last time, so I'm passing on this TTV, but hope those that purchase will post reviews. Sounds like a great value!!! Enjoy!!!

P.S. The Time Freeze product sounds good too-anyone using it?

October Today’s Top Value:

Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Bonus Size Trio Limited Edition!

• Targets visible wrinkle depth, width and volume
  • Targets skin roughness
  • Promotes smoother looking skin

What you get:

• Includes bonus sizes of Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum, Day & Night Cream, and Radiant Touch.
  • This is the largest size we’ve ever done in the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum. A $264 value if purchased as core singles.
  • This is the first time the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream has been in the 4 oz. Bonus Size in three years! This is a $97.50 value if purchased as core singles
  • This is the first time the Radiant Touch has been offered in a bonus size. A $65.00 value if purchases as core singles.

About Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum:

What is it:

• High potency serum formulation containing lab-created micro-collagen peptides to help smooth the skin surface and moisturize.
  • 8% Matrixyl concentrate in the formulation each at its optimum tested level

Why is it different / unique?

• Contains Matrixyl in all its forms , at clinical tested levels
  • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l15 level2 lfo4; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Matrixyl™
  • Matrixyl™ 3000
  • Matrixyl™ synthe’6
</li> </ul>

About Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream:

What is it:

• Cream formulation containing lab-created micro-collagen peptides to helps smooth the skin surface and moisturize.

Why is it different / unique?

• Contains two forms of Matrixyl :
  • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l6 level2 lfo6; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Matrixyl™
  • Matrixyl™ synthe’6
</li> </ul>

About Radiant Touch:

Lightweight and silky smooth, this formulation adds skin perfecting color and pro-collagen-peptides to instantly hide imperfections creating a radiant and flawlessness complexion.

What is it?

• Skin transformer. Skin illuminator plus Micro Collagen treatment.
  • Combines new micro collagen technology along with skin radiance technology.

Why is it different / unique ?

• Contains Matrixyl™ synthe’6 technology for smoother skin
  • Radiant Light Catching technology: Catches the light thus helping to camouflage imperfection and fuses correcting natural-looking color for all skin tones.
  • Smooth fine formulation glides over skin and feels velvety soft
  • Perfecting coverage, perfecting the look of the skin and enhanced ingredients to do more than just cover up but help support and make your skin look and feel more radiant.
  • Corrects skin tone on contact – color, coverage and a beautiful glow.

Time Freeze Bonus Size 4 oz. 309-101

This limited edition is a special request from ShopHQ Customer, Eileen D. Several months ago she wrote on the Isomers Forum:

Anyone else missing Time Freeze??

This product is an oldie from Isomers has a technology that has never had a more efficient upgrade. Isomers does still make this tremendous wrinkle treatment, but it will only come to ShopHQ if they request it. Been so long since its last appearance, it still has only an OLD "C" item #. It needs a campaign to ShopHQ CS to try to get it back on air. The product number to request is C23810 Time Freeze . I also request a larger than the usual 15ml size. Please help in this campaign for a return of this great product. Thanks for your help.

What is it?

• Time Freeze our instant and long term expression line formula.
  • An immediate and fast-acting line smoothing wake-up call for aged tired skin without injections. Zero in on deep wrinkles and facial expression lines with our exclusive anti-aging multi-peptide concentrate designed to give visible results in two ways: within minutes - for an instant radiance, and with repeated use - helps to smooth out the look of expression lines and dynamic wrinkles, making the skin look younger and more radiant.

Why is it different?

• Original formulation from Isomers Laboratories
  • First time, combines GABA, botanicals (Hibiscus; Portulaca, Ginseng; Hybiscus and Centella); peptides (acetyl hexapeptide-8 (Argireline)) and soft focus technology for immediate and long term gratification of expression lines and overall visible signs of aging.
  • Fast acting.
  • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l5 level2 lfo10; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Results visible in 10 minutes
</li>
  • Long Lasting/ cumulative
  • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l5 level2 lfo10; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Results improved / maintained after 21 days (with continued use)
  • </ul> </li> </ul>

Nutritone Facial Beauty System with Targeted Treatment Serums 309-200

Includes the Nutritione Facial Beauty System, and powerful treatment serums to optimize performance in each of the (3) intensity settings.

What is it?

The Nutritone Facial Beauty System is a gentle rejuvenating treatment which provides your skin with gentle electronic stimulation. Nutritone helps restore tone and firm the connective tissue fibrils in the face by gently contracting and relaxing through gentle modulating impulses. This helps to restore the appearance of natural contours while smoothing the skin surface and bringing luminosity for a more radiant complexion.

Why is it unique?

The Nutritone has three program settings that also adjust in intensity to match your skin care needs, making the system personal and unique. Specific areas are identified in order to address that area and maximize the beauty results. The Eye Area, the Face/ Cheek Area and the Jawline; each have their own unique frequency, intensity, pattern and routine for maximum results. In addition, each area is controlled by the thumb wheel so you and increase or decrease the power of the treatment, this ensures a comfortable and proper treatment each and every time.

Compact, lightweight and easy to use, the Nutritone Facial Beauty System uses a single hand held device with two probes to provide precise micro-current stimulation right where you need it. Easy to use with one hand, the unit has a front panel mode control switch designed to target key treatment areas making it easy to zone in on the eyes, face and jaw line. The one hand operation and control, Nutritone Facial Beauty System also has pre-selected frequencies targeting specific treatment areas that automatically adjust the intensity making it appropriate for all skin types and ages to get their maximum beauty work out. Adding even more working benefits to the system, the thumb wheel controller lets you customize or change the intensity level making the Nutritone Facial Beauty System experience one that will suit your needs, and one you will enjoy time and time again.

About Plasma 200 Eye Formula (use with the Eye setting on the Nutritone)

What is it?

• Scientifically formulated treatment that intensely zones in on the entire eye zone (eye lid, upper and lower eye area) to help smooth, lift and revitalize the appearance of the eye area.
    • Exclusive blend of technologies to help the skin around the eyes appear more firm and tighten the look of the skin of the eye lid and brow.

Who is it for?

• All skin types, all ages
    • For those with accelerated aging of the eye zone area
    • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo12; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> droopy lids,
    • descending brows,
    • visible creases,
    • tired looking eyes
    • uneven, dark or dull skin tone
    </li>
  • Those who want to firm, tone, brighten or hydrate the appearance of the eye zone area.
  • </ul>

About Re-Lift Amino Face Serum (use with the Face setting on the Nutritone)

• What is it:
    • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l9 level2 lfo13; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Amino-Complex ReLift Face Serum is an exclusive liquid serum that targets the connective tissue (skin) to visibly enhance the look of skin firmness and tightening.
    • Isomers proprietary blend
    • Isomers ingredient alternate to DMAE and Acetyl-Choline
    </li>
  • Benefits
  • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l9 level2 lfo13; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Helps to firm, tone and tighten skin's appearance for a more chiseled and youthful look.
  • Helps tighten the appearance of enlarged pores
  • anti-oxidant formula
  • Helps nourish and restore the appearance of the skin
  • Works with EMS micro current tools & the Nutritone
  • Important formula to use with or immediately after beauty tool routine.
  • </ul> </li> </ul>
    • Who is it designed for:
    • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l12 level2 lfo14; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> For anyone who wants firmer, smoother, more refined looking skin
    • Slack & sagging skin.
    • Aging skin
    • Thin, Fragile and Sensitive skin
    • For anyone who wants to target face, neck or jowl area
    </li> </ul>

About R Intensive Serum (use with Jawline setting on the Nutritone)

• Targets
    • <ul type="circle"> <li class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l13 level2 lfo15; tab-stops: list 1.0in;"> Improvement in skin elasticity
    • Improvement in skin hydration
    • Improvement in skin roughness
    • Smooth the appearance of wrinkles
    • Improvement in skin lipid content
    </li> </ul>
    • Helps reduce the appearance of age lines and premature aging in the skin
    • Intensive multifunctional phyto-complex specifically targeted for maturing skin care
    • Helps skin look younger

Limited Edition Renovage Age-Defy Duo C417146

Take a walk down memory lane – Isomers did the North American launch of the ingredient, Renovage, in 2007! Still requested from fans – we’re happy to bring this duo for those that want to address the signs of aging beyond wrinkles.

Renovage Youth Extending Serum & Youth Complex Cream are an exclusive blend that contains both telomere and sirtuin supporting enzymes to help our skin help itself to look younger longer and targets visible signs of aging such as lines; wrinkles; discoloration; dryness, firmness, elasticity and texture. Powerful innovation to help skin help itself, by supporting and stimulating the skin involved in the repair and maintenance, helps combat oxidative stress on the skin.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
    Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the line. Ladies that do, enjoy.