Frequent Contributor

I'm looking for a cream blush that stays on all day and has a glow...any ideas? Thanks

Respected Contributor

I think Nars cream blushes & Multiples are the best. You just have to find the color/finish that you want. Cactus Flower (I think they disc it!) is the most beautiful. I use Palm Beach Multiple for a bronzey look.

Valued Contributor

I would agree with Dusty above that the Nars multiples (stick form) are really nice.

I also LOVE one of the Tarte stick blushes (for the life of me I can't think of the name of this product!) in the color Exposed. It's a light, natural, peachy/pink. If you are fair, it works wonderfully. At least for me. Darker skin tones might want to try a different color.

Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 glmama said:

I would agree with Dusty above that the Nars multiples (stick form) are really nice.

I also LOVE one of the Tarte stick blushes (for the life of me I can't think of the name of this product!) in the color Exposed. It's a light, natural, peachy/pink. If you are fair, it works wonderfully. At least for me. Darker skin tones might want to try a different color.

Tarte Cheek Stains - they are very good! I also like the Josie Maran Coconut Water Gelees and Becca Cosmetics Beach Tints.

Respected Contributor

Clinique introduced their new chubby stick "cheek colour balm" this year and they are fantastic. They apply so smoothly and easily and last all day on me. I have "amp'd up apple" which is a dusty rose and "robust rhubarb" which is a pretty peachy color. (Don't go by the names, I don't think they match). These have become my number one cream blush, better than Tarte or Josie's argan sticks in my book. My other favorite is Josie's cheek gelee--long lasting, easy to apply. You have to have a little faith with these--the coral and honey colors simply look orange and brown in the pot, but are very pretty when applied. I also have one of the pinks.

Honored Contributor

Crème Cheek Colour by Laura Mercier. Long lasting and she offers free shipping with any purchase & 2 deluxe samples at this time.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
The new LE Tarte pin up girl blush palette from Sephora. There is a variety of shades, both matte and shimmer. I am extremely impressed with this product!
Respected Contributor
On 10/23/2014 CCBeauty said: The new LE Tarte pin up girl blush palette from Sephora. There is a variety of shades, both matte and shimmer. I am extremely impressed with this product!

I could be mistaken, but aren't those the Amazonian clay blushes? OP was asking about cream blushes(although I have the similar Tarte palette from last year and love it). Sorry if I'm wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Benefit Hervana & Tarte cheekstain.

Honored Contributor

Don't you get this on your clothes? Also, a long time ago when I tried to use a product like this, it seemed to destroy my foundation and powder. Can these products be used with foundation and powder? Thanks!