Respected Contributor

So has anyone tried the eyeshadow brand Makeup Geek?

I've been watching some tutorials on you tube and have seen the ladies who are doing the demos rave and rave about this brand. I got on their web site and they're really affordable. Anyone try them? TIA
Super Contributor

Re: So has anyone tried the eyeshadow brand Makeup Geek?

I haven't personally, WVU (big game today---aren't they doing great?!) but friends who have really like them and the price is right. There are many reviews on YOUTUBE where women are using them in tutorials and really like them...

ALMOST HEAVEN!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have not tried the eyeshadow but purchased a blush and brush not long ago. She does not accept returns in most cases so make sure it is what you want before placing your order. The return policy is the only downside to ordering from her. The blush is lovely and brush is high quality and not too expensive.

I have the blush in Hanky Panky.

Super Contributor

I tried her Vegas palette and pigments and really like them. The shadows are creamy and beautiful. I will definitely purchase more from her line.
Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 beauty-junkie said: I tried her Vegas palette and pigments and really like them. The shadows are creamy and beautiful. I will definitely purchase more from her line.

Marlena said in a video recently that she is coming out with a complete makeup line in 2015

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Iwantcoffee said:
On 10/25/2014 beauty-junkie said: I tried her Vegas palette and pigments and really like them. The shadows are creamy and beautiful. I will definitely purchase more from her line.

Marlena said in a video recently that she is coming out with a complete makeup line in 2015

I can't wait! Thanks