Frequent Contributor

Since my use of the Tria didn't produce any positive results, I thought I would try derma rolling. I went back and read all the posts from the past. I have rolled twice with a .25 roller this week and will do a .5 roll at the start of each month. I was wondering if any of you are doing this and have you seen any results? Thanks!

Super Contributor

I've thought about trying it, but truthfully kinda gives me the heebee jeebies. Have you noticed a positive result?

Frequent Contributor

I have only done it twice this week so far, and with the .25 roller it doesn't hurt much, actually a lot less than the Tria did. That length is good for product absorption. I'm going to use the .5 once a month. I think I will give it enough time (maybe 6 months) and evaluate then to see if I want to continue. There are some pretty incredible pictures posted on threads from earlier in the year.

Esteemed Contributor

I've wondered about the derma rollers, too, also the Tria users. Not a peep from anyone these days.

Haven't done either. I've only half-considered derma, but would rather stimulate collagen in other ways; i.e., slowly over time. Also, I really do not want product penetration so deeply. (All kinds of reasons why not.)

I don't doubt derma rolling (and Tria for that matter) works, but both are invasive, and a jolt to the skin mechanism, and might be beneficial for temporary use. So interesting to read everyone's experiences, though!

Trusted Contributor
I started back in January with the monthly roll of the .5 and also have the .25 I use occasionally. I also have been using NuFace and Lightstim several times a week for the last two years which have helped me a ton but I think the .5 has increased the benefits. NuFace has helped my skin a lot but those jowls although improved seemed to stay the same. Recently noticing they're receding more or tightening. I'm about to turn 70 so needless to say I'm very pleased. Needles and knives will never be an option for me by choice. I like the way I'm looking. No one would think I've had any kind of cosmetic procedure but sure have that rested look. Also been curious about the results all those people are having who were starting about the same time I did.
Super Contributor

I use the roller once a month all over my face ,neck, and decollete while coloring my hair. I am very happy with the results- it keeps everything plumped up, and has dramatically reduced the "rings" around my neck. I have two. The lower one has almost disappeared.

Super Contributor

I also derma roll. A 1.5 once a month. I think it is well worth the time and the little bit of pain. I plan to keep it as a regular part of my regime always.