Occasional Contributor
I recently received a sample of Omorovicza cleansing balm in a sample. I've never used one before. This is like a treatment for your face. Loved it! So sad when I went to check out the price. Ouch! Does anyone use this and know where it can be bought for under 100. 00. They do have a smaller size for 32.00 but it is really small. Does anyone use another cleansing balm they like? I really like the idea for winter use. Omoorovicza's is divine!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Let's talk cleansing balms!

The Body Shop, Boots Botanics, Clinique, Elemis, just to name a few. I'm interested in the Body Shop or Boots ones since they are drugstore prices.

Occasional Contributor

Have you tried any of these? The Clinique got good reviews. I did get the Boots. It's ok but to me it's more like a cold cream consistency. Price is right though 8.00 a tube.
Respected Contributor

Lisa Eldridge recommend Boots Botanics hot cloth cleansing balm for an affordable alternative to Eve Lom. Boots is under $9.00 for 2.3 oz

I am happy with Albolene for makeup removal and have not used either product. I would try Boots before buying the more expensive balms.

<h1>
</h1>

Super Contributor

I've used Clinique cleansing Balm, it's a true balm texture, though without the mud that's in the Omorovicza cleansing balm.

Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 PA Gurl said: Have you tried any of these? The Clinique got good reviews. I did get the Boots. It's ok but to me it's more like a cold cream consistency. Price is right though 8.00 a tube.

PA, have you tried the Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm? It comes in a jar with a muslin cloth and is a true balm consistency, quite similar to Eve Lom. The Boots No 7 Beautiful Cleansing Balm comes in a tube and is more of a cream.

Contributor

I use the Clinique. I'm in my 3rd container so I must like it.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for winter. I have oily skin, so I'm hoping that it will handle those oils and balms better. I've tried cleaning oils without much luck due to my eczema. I did Shea Terra's Rosemary and Argan Oil, but I think the rosemary aggravated my eczema. I also did Fleur de Lis Naturals Camellia oil. That one is fine, but I can really only use it a few times a week or it is too moisturizing for the summer. We only have summer and winter here.

Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Iwantcoffee said:

Lisa Eldridge recommend Boots Botanics hot cloth cleansing balm for an affordable alternative to Eve Lom. Boots is under $9.00 for 2.3 oz

I am happy with Albolene for makeup removal and have not used either product. I would try Boots before buying the more expensive balms.

<h1>
</h1>

Any tips on Albolene use? I just feel like I've got vaseline on my face. Should I do smaller amounts? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 tigriss said:
On 10/22/2014 Iwantcoffee said:

<h1><br /></h1>

Any tips on Albolene use? I just feel like I've got vaseline on my face. Should I do smaller amounts? Thanks!

Albolene does contain petroleum. A little goes a long way. You can tissue off but I enjoy a warm washcloth as it it relaxing at the end of the day. Try using a little less. If you do not like a greasy fee youl will probably not enjoy Albolene.