Trusted Contributor

I've read a lot of reviews on Laneige products (especially the water sleeping mask) and was so surprised to see this line sold online at Target. Anyone ever see it in the store? This brand is part of the pricey Amore Pacific brand sold at Neiman Marcus and other upscale department stores. Anyone using Laneige & if so can you post a review? Anyone use it in comparison to any Amore Pacific product? Sulwhasoo is also part of the Amore Pacific brand.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I discovered the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask about a month ago - LOVE it! It's lightweight and feels great going on. It does feel a little bit tacky on the initial dry down, but completely soaks in to give smooth, supple skin overnight. I will definitely get this again. I've tried the Laneige BB Cushion foundation and am not thrilled with it. The color isn't quite right (medium is yellowy) and the application sponge got messy quickly (perhaps a brush would would better). Maybe I'm too klutzy, but I ended up with makeup transfer on the case, too. As for the actual product, the finish was too dewy and oily for my preference. With the cushion system, it's difficult to tell how much product you actually have, but the kit does come with one refill. Since I have it already, I'll play around with it some more, to see if I can come up with a way to it better. I can't say right now if I'll repurchase. Target online carries a lot of the Laneige products. Customers can set up an A/D account and save 5%. Right now Target is offering Free Shipping on ANY order, but I don't know how long that will last.

Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 UMTerpFan said:

I've read a lot of reviews on Laneige products (especially the water sleeping mask) and was so surprised to see this line sold online at Target. Anyone ever see it in the store? This brand is part of the pricey Amore Pacific brand sold at Neiman Marcus and other upscale department stores. Anyone using Laneige & if so can you post a review? Anyone use it in comparison to any Amore Pacific product? Sulwhasoo is also part of the Amore Pacific brand.

As soon as JLF mentioned it the other day, I immediately went to Target to get it. The website said my store had "1" in stock. There were none. I was so disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Occasional Contributor

I got a card from Bloomingdales about Sulwhasoo something and thought what is this? I tossed it but I should have paid more attention.

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 rina33 said:

As soon as JLF mentioned it the other day, I immediately went to Target to get it. The website said my store had "1" in stock. There were none. I was so disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Rina - you can order online and get free shipping right now. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Or if you have a Target Red Card (credit or debit) you will always have free shipping!

Super Contributor

I saw the products at my local Target. There's a whole aisle now in the beauty section with higher end lines, including Laneige.

Valued Contributor

The recent beauty issue of Allure had sample of Laneige large enough for three nights. I loved it! Our local Target had it in stock.

Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Rina - you can order online and get free shipping right now. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Holy smokes! You can check the subscribe box and get "auto delivery". Amazing! Kiss

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

They must be having some issues with attaching the correct descriptions and ingredient decks. The brightening serum claims to be 100% Arabica coffee. The BB Cushion does not indicate wich SPF ingredients are in it. Just lists the in actives. Some odd ""expert reviews"". The sleeping mask expert review talks about vibrations and spit up.

Does anyone know what the SPF is in the BB?