Respected Contributor
Any Kiehl's fans out there? I'd love to start a discussion about their products.
Super Contributor

The only Kiehl's product I have used/use is the avocado eye cream. It's the most hydrating eye cream I've used and have used it for several years. It doesn't migrate into my eyes, nor does it cause any irritation. The small pot lasts me for over a year.

Super Contributor

I second the Avocado eye cream.

Valued Contributor
Hi & Welcome, Rach--While I've loved a bunch of Kiehl's products over the years, for whatever reason I tend not to rely on this brand for my basic skin care stuff on a regular basis. I DO still love and use the Creme de Corps lotion, I've liked the Avocado eye cream, the cucumber body wash, a few of the cleansers, and their fragrance oils (don't even know if they make these anymore???)
Honored Contributor

I use a few and have been very happy with the ones I've used.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using the lip balm in the tube for over 10 years. It's the only product I've used.

Respected Contributor
Glmama: I'm also fair with reddish skin. What are your go-to skincare products?
Honored Contributor

I use and have used a ton. I love Kiehl's. It's very expensive but worth it if you have the money. I have had to dial back the last few years due to cutting costs.

Hair:

Before moving to WEN, I used the entire Olive Fruit hair care line. I also used their clean hold styling cream/gel.

Lips:

Before moving to Aquaphor, I used their Baby Lip Balm.

Deodorant:

I will not sacrifice this one Smiley Very Happy I buy the large size and it lasts a very long time. It's a lotion, so there are no deodorant marks on your clothing or staining of your underarms, even wearing white. A side benefit is that your hair grows back super soft. I found this out by accident when I was sick for a week and hadn't shaved.

Creme de Corps:

I bought these during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I have the whipped tub of Lavender and the large bottle of the original. A little goes a long way.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I also use the avocado eye cream. It's the best eye cream I've tried.

Honored Contributor

i knew I was forgetting something!

I use the chryste marine eye cream.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN