Occasional Contributor

It Bye Bye Under Eye regular vs. waterproof

Hello, I have the regular bye bye under eye, and love it. I am running low and would like to try the waterproof, but am afraid the formula as far as coverage and texture may be different. Are formulas comparable? Do the shades run the same? Thanks you.
Respected Contributor

Re: It Bye Bye Under Eye regular vs. waterproof

I recently bought the waterproof version -because I wanted the "air brush" and for three bucks more, I got the makeup- not that I needed it! I have trepidation about using it because I have had zero problems with the original formula. I live in SW Florida and it was hot and sticky in August and September. I had no problems with Bye Bye streaking or coming off. I don't have a good reason for you, but waterproof foundation scares me... I have no problems using waterproof mascara and liner, but I worry about my skin "breathing" -totally irrational, I know. Poodlepet
Trusted Contributor

I haven't looked at the ingredients to compare, but the neutral medium seems identical to the first version (which was originally touted as "waterproof" as well). I own both and side by side, they appear the same to me. There must be an ingredient or three that are different, but I cannot tell. I don't know about he other shades, have only used medium or "neutral medium" as labeled.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your responses. I may just stick with the regular. I have had no problems with it lasting during the hot summer months. Something about a waterproof concealer seems odd to be, but was considering it.