Super Contributor

Have you ever purchased anything at this site?

http://urbandecay.discount-ud.com/

The prices are marked down alot. Is it trusthworthy though?

Respected Contributor
I just purchased a set of 3 eyeliners at Sephora and I love them. Their staying power last all day and they're really pigmented!! I also have the UD eyeshadow primer that I got from Sephora and it's great too. Those are the only things I've purchased but have been pleased so far. HTH
Respected Contributor

Hmm, I don't think I'd trust it. Firstly, those prices are too good to be true. I'm betting counterfeit. Secondly, I always check for a "contact us" link. They do have one and it explains their policies. However, the punctuation, grammar and syntax are way off. I'll post what I copied as an example. No way would a professional site truly affiliated with UD allow it. So, no, I would not trust this site enough to give them my information.

Return
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. All ordered items here are closely to the word here "what you see on our website are what you get in 7days".Before enjoying easy exchange & return policy,you must contact us with returning shipping address before sending the items back. Feedback now! All items sent back to us must be in their original condition i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached.
All ordered items are the right items you pick here.We promise you of the right order package.So if returning right items for a refund: all returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges of right order package, you will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Additionally, we recommend that you add tracking and insurance for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments.
All returned merchandise should be sent to the shipping address we email you after you contact us!
Please Make sure you sent me an right address. We can't be responsible for the shipping fee sent back or resend if the package arrive but no one sign.

Respected Contributor
On 10/21/2014 BellaCarro said:

Hmm, I don't think I'd trust it. Firstly, those prices are too good to be true. I'm betting counterfeit. Secondly, I always check for a "contact us" link. They do have one and it explains their policies. However, the punctuation, grammar and syntax are way off. I'll post what I copied as an example. No way would a professional site truly affiliated with UD allow it. So, no, I would not trust this site enough to give them my information.

Return
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. All ordered items here are closely to the word here "what you see on our website are what you get in 7days".Before enjoying easy exchange & return policy,you must contact us with returning shipping address before sending the items back. Feedback now! All items sent back to us must be in their original condition i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached.
All ordered items are the right items you pick here.We promise you of the right order package.So if returning right items for a refund: all returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges of right order package, you will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Additionally, we recommend that you add tracking and insurance for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments.
All returned merchandise should be sent to the shipping address we email you after you contact us!
Please Make sure you sent me an right address. We can't be responsible for the shipping fee sent back or resend if the package arrive but no one sign.

Absolutely....red flag! I only shop online at well known, long established sites. No deal is worth the nightmare of identity theft.
Super Contributor

yea, I say it screams fake!!!

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't order from them.

Contributor

What do you believe will happen if you purchase from them? Did you read the reviews from the satisfied ladies who did ? Just curious.

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 mdseredyahoocom said:

What do you believe will happen if you purchase from them? Did you read the reviews from the satisfied ladies who did ? Just curious.

Reviews can be posted by ANYONE! Employees, relatives...the website operator himself!

If the OP did purchase, and did not like the product or felt it was a fake...she would lose a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs...not to mention a possible hassle in ever getting credit!!!

I agree with the ladies above. Major red flags..not worth the chance.

Bella, excellent of you to post their 'written', albeit poorly, policy. I would NEVER give info w/ credit card # etc. to a website with such a terribly written policy as above. I would not take the chance of what they would do w/ my info!

Trusted Contributor
This is a GoDaddy web site created 10-11-14. The registrant is QINGLEI WANG. I would avoid.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

Nope, I've only ever bought directly from Urban Decay or Sephora.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval