Contributor

Wrong item in my box... anyone missing a bottle of Wen?

Ordered the It Cosmetics TSV, but there was a pump bottle of pumpkin Wen in the box instead (and nothing else). Called customer service, the TSV has since sold out, and they are unable to rush my second installment of the A/D, apparently it can't be shipped prior to January. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: Wrong item in my box... anyone missing a bottle of Wen?

you might contact It cosmetics, they might be able to do something for you?? you never know. Sorry that happened

New Contributor

EXACT same thing happened to me. I was so disappointed as I pre-ordered this item. I have been very pleased with Q's Customer Service in the past, but was very underwhelmed by their generic response to me this time. It was very much a "cut and paste" response. So, I responded back to them Saturday informing them of this as I shop with Q quite a bit and ZERO response back. I decided to contact IT Cosmetics directly this morning as I really did want this set and I have a pro account directly from It Cosmetics so I was hoping perhaps they were able to do something. They wrote right back and have been wonderful. Please try contacting them directly as it seems Q could care less.

Contributor

TY so much for the advice! I will try giving IT a call.

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Ktmac04 said:

EXACT same thing happened to me. I was so disappointed as I pre-ordered this item. I have been very pleased with Q's Customer Service in the past, but was very underwhelmed by their generic response to me this time. It was very much a "cut and paste" response. So, I responded back to them Saturday informing them of this as I shop with Q quite a bit and ZERO response back. I decided to contact IT Cosmetics directly this morning as I really did want this set and I have a pro account directly from It Cosmetics so I was hoping perhaps they were able to do something. They wrote right back and have been wonderful. Please try contacting them directly as it seems Q could care less.

Tells me IT is keeping whatever inventory they have on this item for themselves. QVC is a middleman here, not the owner.

Hope the answer you got from them was that they could ship today - you didn't say that. I don't disagree with wanting the item, just with the business conclusion you drew.

Correct me if QVC owns IT. I was under the assumption they haven't purchased it.

New Contributor

On 10/22/2014 millieshops said:
On 10/22/2014 Ktmac04 said:

Tells me IT is keeping whatever inventory they have on this item for themselves. QVC is a middleman here, not the owner.

Hope the answer you got from them was that they could ship today - you didn't say that. I don't disagree with wanting the item, just with the business conclusion you drew.

Correct me if QVC owns IT. I was under the assumption they haven't purchased it.

I did not say what IT was going to do because I did not know yet. They did respond to me right away in a personal manner, and that is what I was applauding. It Cosmetics is going to ship me the pieces that make up the kit as , of course, they have their own inventory of the items. However, my problem with Q wasn't that they did not have inventory to ship. Sure, I was disappointed,but I understand mistakes happen and they did not have any inventory to "right" the situation. My problem with Q was their copy and paste response on how to return an item to QVC. I do understand this is a corporation that gets many emails a day, but I have received better customer service from them in the past.