Super Contributor

Does anyone use the Foreo Luna when applying products (creams, lotions etc) instead of just for cleansing?

TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone use the Foreo Luna when applying products (creams, lotions etc) instead of just for cleansing?

Never thought to use it that way. Do you? I use Skinn's sonic infuser and love it.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone use the Foreo Luna when applying products (creams, lotions etc) instead of just for cleansing?

No, I just use the cleansing side. My serums don't have enough "slip", and the application side tugs a bit. I love my Luna for cleansing, but if I had to buy again I'd go for the less expensive Foreo version without the dual sides.
Super Contributor

I have, but not with any regularity so can't give a verdict. Same with my Skinn Infuser. I know what Lucky One means about the "slip" -- I've just applied my stuff and kind of pressed/rolled the Foreo over it. The tip on Dimitri's is more "slippery" or something, plus a lot smaller!

Foreo says not to use products with silicone because it will affect the silicone of the unit. Well, what product doesn't have silicone these days? But I've done it anyway and just washed it off right afterward. Skinn's doesn't have that caution but maybe because the tips are supposed to be replaced?

Are you thinking of using it on a larger area -- less targeted -- than Skinn's?