Honored Contributor

Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

/></p> <p> </p> <p>She looks like a completely different person to me. The picture on the right WAS taken 15 years ago, but IMO she has lost the uniquely beautiful look she once had. </p>

Respected Contributor

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

Everyone ages. Even in Hollywood.

Honored Contributor

She just looks older, that's all.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

She must have had an eye job, unless losing weight can take away hooded eyes. I think she's still pretty.

Valued Contributor

She had a botched surgery. She looks better than she did. It's too bad she's had so much work done. Now she is unrecognizable. Maybe that is the way she wanted it. She could go out in public and live a normal life. No one would know who she is.
Contributor

I would love to know what she has done.....definitely something. She actually still looks pretty to me, although COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 santorini said:

She must have had an eye job, unless losing weight can take away hooded eyes. I think she's still pretty.

This is after she had some work done on her eyes, and she has lost weight. I understand she's older, but she has always had the most beautiful eyes. I wish somehow they could have kept that look for her - maybe it wasn't possible.

Super Contributor

Now she looks like all the other celebrity gals. Too bad, I liked her original look.

Super Contributor

They are both very pretty,but, she looks totally different in the after.. I liked the way her eyes looked in the before when she smiled...she really changed from having thin lips to fish lips. I would not recognize her if I saw the after with no comparison. Surprised she did not thin out her nose? That is usually the first thing people change. Seems she left it alone.
Regular Contributor

She has lost the, Rene look.