Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried BOTH these products? Love hydroshield, but expensive. Does Argan milk show comparable results, or are they in two completely dfferent leagues? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: hydroshield vs. argan milk

You can look on beautypedia dotcom for the reviews. BOTH have received a "best" rating from Paula which isn't easy to achieve. HOWEVER, Hydroshield has many more beneficial anti-aging ingredients while Argan Milk is more of a moisturizer. I stock up on Hydroshield when DD's website has sales, especially before the holidays. You can register and then you'll get e-mails informing you of her great sales. HTH!

Honored Contributor

Both good, but if I could only keep one it would be Hydroshield. Fortunately, I don't have to choose.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's my understanding that Hydroshield is used before applying any moisturizers and it makes them more effective. I use argan oil or the milk after I apply Hydroshield but if I had to choose only one it definitely would be the Hydroshield.

Occasional Contributor

I mix them both for a night time cocktail for the face. Two drops of Argon Milk, one drop of Hydroshield. Awesome!

Super Contributor

Hands down, Hydroshield. It has many properties Argan can't touch.

Respected Contributor

If you have a silicone sensitivity I would steer away from Hydroshield. Dimethicone is the first ingredient followed by soybean seed extract. It does have ceramides, retinol, and linoleic acid which are great ingredients. I've tried both but because silicones wreak havoc on my skin I can't use Hydroshield. If I could I think I'd still prefer argan milk. Hydroshield felt very heavy on my skin and argan milk much lighter.

Contributor

Does Dr. Denese have her own website to otder products individually?

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 gemmy said:

Does Dr. Denese have her own website to otder products individually?

store dot drdenese dot com