Super Contributor

WHY WHY WHY don't you put the Perricone on the face of someone

and show us how to use it and stop rubbing it on your hands.....................????????? I love Perricone and I am believing I will see a difference in 6 months but they do not show how to use it.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHY WHY WHY don't you put the Perricone on the face of someone

It would seem rather simple .. just apply to your face like you would any other cream or lotion.

Respected Contributor

hve you ever used a Retinol or Retin-A cream? is that an ingredient in Perricome?

Honored Contributor

you really need someone to demonstrate how to apply a cream to your face? Or are you talking about their makeup line?

Respected Contributor

i think she means how to apply the cream.

OP have you ever tried a Retinol/Retin A? These creams definately show results after faithful use. ymmv but 6 months is a good yardstick and you will have diminished lines. It WORKS!!

Honored Contributor

One thing I noticed is none of the hosts nor Dana look extremely young with his products. Save your money for plastic surgery as that will make difference not these creams that are outrageously priced. Now that you mentioned it, I don't think any of the skincare vendors do demonstrations.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

and show us how to use it and stop rubbing it on your hands.....................????????? I love Perricone and I am believing I will see a difference in 6 months but they do not show how to use it.

Oh, come on ........ If you're old enough to purchase things online, then you're certainly old enough to know how to apply a lotion to the face!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Applying it to the hand gives the demonstrator a chance to show the consistency.

Applying it to the face won't show any results, as nothing happens instantly with any treatment cream .... it takes time.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

hve you ever used a Retinol or Retin-A cream? is that an ingredient in Perricome?

PerriconeMD High Potency Evening Repair contains Retinol.
Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, L-Tyrosine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate Cetyl, Dimethicone Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Retinol, Polysorbate, Tocotrienols, Pyridoxine HCl, Pantethine, Zinc sulfate, Urea, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tocopherol Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate EU Allergens (contained in Fragrance). Benzyl Benzoate
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

I used Retin A gel and cream back in the early 80's for acne and my derm doctor said this one day will be cream for wrinkles........he was an expert on skin.........he was right. So back then my insurance paid for it.......

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 KatCat1 said:

One thing I noticed is none of the hosts nor Dana look extremely young with his products. Save your money for plastic surgery as that will make difference not these creams that are outrageously priced. Now that you mentioned it, I don't think any of the skincare vendors do demonstrations.

I think they do on HSN with Adriene but then she will put the makeup on but still nothing wrong with showing step by step what to use.........as for plastic surgery.......I don't have the money at this time but I saw a doctor and he said I was not a good candidate for surgery on my face......that I would not heal well........and he used the word that starts with a K or something. He is a wonderful doctor so I believe him. Plus no one to take care of me while I am healing. The reason I did not have sinus surgery because having to reshape my nose every day and taking out the cotton, well I can't do it so I just don't breathe good in my nose.