Respected Contributor

Dana from Perricone looked pretty

When she was on with Lisa showing the TSV for today, she looked really nice.

She had on a cobalt blue dress, and it was very flattering.

Overall, she looked great.

I have been one who has questioned her appearance before, so I thought I'd post about how nice she looked now.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Re: Dana from Perricone looked pretty

I started a thread last night about this same exact thing ... but it's gone

Regular Contributor

I find her an unwatchable snake oil salesman. Ugh.
Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said:

I started a thread last night about this same exact thing ... but it's gone

NM

Frequent Contributor

She is a beautiful woman. Her skin is gorgeous, but have a feeling she has things done in addition to using Perricone product. I enjoy watching her, but I do take her with a grain of salt because she sure does use a lot of hyperbole. Like she was saying how some Perricone product totally changed the skin care industry. Really?

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it was my TV, cable, or how the camera picked her coloring up. Dana's skin looked very clear, smooth, and radiant when I saw her today, but I did notice that her foundation didn't go all the way back to her hairline. There was an obvious end point on the side of her face.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 lcmel said:

She is a beautiful woman. Her skin is gorgeous, but have a feeling she has things done in addition to using Perricone product. I enjoy watching her, but I do take her with a grain of salt because she sure does use a lot of hyperbole. Like she was saying how some Perricone product totally changed the skin care industry. Really?

I agree with you. Dana is the Face of Perricone in the USA and I'm confident her skin care includes signature facials, including electro-stim treatments that are provided @ a Perricone Flagship. I'm also confident she does not use Botox. Dr. Perricone is anti-Botox and would not have a spokesperson who went to another derm to get 'toxed.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

What happened to the no makeup, clear makeup she claimed to wear to show off her skin?
Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said:

I started a thread last night about this same exact thing ... but it's gone{#emotions_dlg.bored}

sparkle,

I peeked late last night, and it got bad. The usual brutal bashing. However, there were some really horrid comments by one the "usual" nasties. I won't mention names

But that's probably why it was poofed.

Respected Contributor

If I were going to try this brand I would have no idea where to start. Every item she shows is a " game changer" and the one we shouldn't be without. Those items are expensive!! I could never afford all of them, and it would seem time consuming to use all the ones she says we shouldn't be without. Anyone have any suggestions on where to start? TIA