Valued Contributor

Did anyone get a Lorac Mega Pro Palette?

I see it popping up from time to time on Amazon. I hear there was a huge fiasco in that they shipped them in nothing but an envelope. Lots of people got broken palettes and none were is stock to replace with. Hopefully Amazon fixed the issue. Lorac says they are out and to order from Amazon. So......I was wondering if anyone got one. If so, how is it? Thanks!
Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone get a Lorac Mega Pro Palette?

LORAC is a HIT OR MISS...I love the blush and lipstick . LOVE THEM But the eyeshadow has a lot of fallout....and looks dirty within 2 weeks.

Valued Contributor

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said:

LORAC is a HIT OR MISS...I love the blush and lipstick . LOVE THEM But the eyeshadow has a lot of fallout....and looks dirty within 2 weeks.

The palette looks dirty? I have the Pro and Unzipped. I really like them. Unzipped does not look that great on me since they are all warm but the shadows are high quality. I took back the AfterGlo. It was a cheap palette and the formula was different. Very dry.
Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Cardamom said:
On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said:

The palette looks dirty? I have the Pro and Unzipped. I really like them. Unzipped does not look that great on me since they are all warm but the shadows are high quality. I took back the AfterGlo. It was a cheap palette and the formula was different. Very dry.

Maybe I received a bad batch ? I will say the LORAC BRICK'S shadows were very nice.

Good texture, no fallout and loved 3 of the bricks. The blush is spot on. Love the Newer Lipstick .

Respected Contributor

I have Lorac The Little Black Palette and I am still amazed that every time I wear it someone tells me how good my eyes look. I don't wear it except special times in the evenings because it does have a lot of shimmer and I'm in my 50's. It's like new and I've had it for a long time.
Super Contributor

I got a Lorac eyeshadow pallet a few yrs. ago & it did not last on my lids. Hopefully they have improved the formula.