Super Contributor
Perricone ladies, I am revisiting the line and would like to try some of the newer products. My dilemma, is that every product Dana presents is "THE ONLY ONE YOU NEED" or " IT WILL CHNGE YOUR LiFE". Really? There are soooo many life changing products, which should I start with? I have dry sensitive skin. Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Super Contributor

Any product is ok. It only does so much and it will only soften and firm if used.

IT'S ALL TEMPORARY.....

Honored Contributor

Acyl-Glutathione

The acyl line, face cream in the tub, eye lid serum and face serum have been game changers for my face. They absorb fantastic, never sticky or tacky. Have diminished my smaller lines, yes noticably.

The eye lid serum has tightened my lids and helped with the undereye wrinkles and criss-crosses! Barely notice them now. I love that you can use this right on the lids, right up to the brow...and below the eyes, on the sides where those crows like to leave footprints.

I wouldn't give up this line of Perricone for anything.

Best of luck to you!

Super Contributor

Look at DR. Perricone... he is wrinkly and skin looks like leather. If his own product does nothing for him... how is it going to help anyone else?

Honored Contributor
On 10/20/2014 gazelle77 said:

Look at DR. Perricone... he is wrinkly and skin looks like leather. If his own product does nothing for him... how is it going to help anyone else?

I've thought the same thing.

Honored Contributor
On 10/20/2014 gazelle77 said:

That is because he suffered from horrific acne. Topicals are not going to reverse scarring.

I think he is a handsome man for his age!