Respected Contributor

Do you use SKINN's Midnight Recovery Elixir?

Are the reviews correct? Amazing results "overnight"? Wow!

How many nites a week do you use it?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you use SKINN's Midnight Recovery Elixir?

I'm afraid I'm one of the few who tried this, along with the with the flash product, and just didn't care for it. I found the lavender aromatherapy too much and didn't experience any marked results so I sent them back. I should mention that I've been a Skinn user from its inception and Parthena before that so have my regime pretty well set up and couldn't be more pleased with the results I've seen from those products. We're all different so I wouldn't dissuade anyone from giving it a try....especially now with extended returns in place. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

HOW DOES A SERUM KNOW IT'S MIDNIGHT ? I do not fall for that anymore.

Super Contributor

I like this and use it by putting 2 drops of it in with the 24-hr YP cream at night as the final step in my skincare routine. LOVE it!

Trusted Contributor

I use this on clean skin right before the Translucent serum and Creme Reverse before bedtime. I rotate this between my Retin-A routine. I really like the results.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said:

Play on words ... you only wear it at nite when you're sleeping. So, assuming most midnites, you're asleep ....

Anyway, Kiehl's also has a nite oil called Midnite Recovery.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 morganjen said:

I use this on clean skin right before the Translucent serum and Creme Reverse before bedtime. I rotate this between my Retin-A routine. I really like the results.

Good to know -- before serums. Thanks.

Super Contributor

I am really curious about this but haven't caved yet. I stayed strong again this visit, maybe next time!

Honored Contributor

Hi Rina-I have been using the midnight elixir oil for 3 months and love it--for the treatment as well as the aromatics. The aromatics from the essential oils is so nice & relaxing as a night treatment. Reminds me of the essential oil products used at spas for facials. A little goes a long way, so a bottle will last me 4-5 months. Have been using alone as the final step of my evening regime, but once winter hits, I will layer a moisturizer over it-Deep Wrinkle Protocol. For application, after cleansing I apply the Essence, followed by DWP Translucense, then DWP line treatment, Stem Rejen serum, and final step is the midnight oil. HTH

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said:

If you use it at noon by accident, do you turn into a pumpkin?? Eeeks!

Just kidding. Love Skinn. This product just isn't my style.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr