Super Contributor

girl she is in conversation with A Lessman via phone in Paris.Collene said her vitamins are her way as She is against an operation and says look at my nose and says this shows I am against surgery ?????

She and S Runyan are no better than used car sales persons.

Respected Contributor
I hate to criticize any host but I saw her the other night with Joy's TS and realized that she's a little over the top these days, almost to the point that I can't keep watching. Dial it back a notch Colleen!
Super Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Reba055 said: I hate to criticize any host but I saw her the other night with Joy's TS and realized that she's a little over the top these days, almost to the point that I can't keep watching. Dial it back a notch Colleen!

yes and Suzanne R are just almost becoming desperate.

Respected Contributor
Yeah and when you become more annoying than Joy you've got a problem. Ok, that wasn't nice, sorry.
Trusted Contributor
You are so correct. Both of them are horrible to watch. They just don't have ""it"". I don't know which hostess is worse.
Honored Contributor

Suzanne in particular sounds desperate. I used to enjoy her. But her sales pitch is now so over the top I fear her job is on the line. As for Colleen, she's also given in to outrageous language. But they love her at that channel so she can do no wrong.

Super Contributor
Suzanne was a former QVC host years ago, quit or got let go....and showed up at HSN. Good riddance!
Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: You are so correct. Both of them are horrible to watch. They just don't have "it". I don't know which hostess is worse.
After awhile, all of the hosts sound desperate and are just focused on convincing you to purchase anything as many as you will take, lol. It's the biggest reason to not watch! I do all my shopping channel purchases online & only watch a few select shows for the products and/or vendor, not the hosts.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/19/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: You are so correct. Both of them are horrible to watch. They just don't have "it". I don't know which hostess is worse.
After awhile, all of the hosts sound desperate and are just focused on convincing you to purchase anything as many as you will take, lol. It's the biggest reason to not watch! I do all my shopping channel purchases online & only watch a few select shows for the products and/or vendor, not the hosts.

yes that Joy is too much ....I feel she is trying to tell me I am a certified HOARDER.

Respected Contributor
Can't wait for the movie about Joy played by J Lawrence. That should be interesting.