Regular Contributor

I just received this kit. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after one use, my skin looks brighter, and literally a shade lighter!! Am I seeing these kind of results so quickly, is it possible??

Respected Contributor

Re: dr. denese discovery kit

Probably so for most people.

However, it breaks me out and makes my face severely red. I must be allergic to something in it. It's not for everyone.

Contributor

I think Dr. Denese's serum is pure magic and I've tried everything. I won't be without it! My skin looks years younger and it is silky smooth & hydrated!

Enjoy!!!

Super Contributor

Your skin might be looking lighter and brighter because of the exfoliation of the facial firming pads. Removing the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin can make it look brighter. If you're using the SPF, the tint in that can make your skin look a bit lighter. Nothing can actually lighten skin tone (as in removing dark spots, etc) in just one use.

Regular Contributor

thanks for the information. Crillon, do you use the hydroshield only or other products also. I think the exfoliating pads make a significant difference also.

Contributor

I use and love Dr. Denese neck cream and it works!!! Tried and returned others but this one I have on auto delivery.