Regular Contributor

New It Cosmetics brow product

Is it just me or does anyone else think this new gel does not make eyebrows look natural at all? I have fairly recently started using Brow Power and like it a lot. I purchased when there was a trio offered. As I watched Jamie present the new product, I was struck by how unnatural her brows looked (to me, at least). Anyone with me on this?

Respected Contributor

Re: New It Cosmetics brow product

I don't know exactly which gel you are talking about but I am using the IT 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil and love it. I did get it in taupe which is a tad too light for my very dark brows but dark brown was/is on a WL which I now went on but took a chance with taupe.

It looks very natural and believe me it stays on even when I fell asleep and got up this looked exactly like when I first put it on.

This is the first brow product for me that does look natural plus it goes on, should say almost glides on by itself so don't press hard or you will get way too much on but just more or less dab or ever so lightly ''draw'' brows and it is great looking, almost like tiny hairs and I have very very sparse brows, only have brows at the beginning and going toward what should be an arch but isn't there and no tails at all.

I highly recommend this one but not sure what gel you are talking about, gel in a pot or this 5 in 1 gel powder pencil which I love.

Honored Contributor

I have very faint brows much like the model she used (Jennifer?) I use Brow Wiz and go through a pencil pretty quickly. Was thinking of Brow Dip or something like that by Anastasia. I was interested in this brow since it was a gel much like Brow Dip. Yikes. The models look like Groucho. Perhaps it was done too heavy handed. I don't know. It is hard to make Joy look bad and her brows were better in the before pic.

Occasional Contributor

I received it in gray yesterday and the jury is out. First of all the color is taupe not gray. It rather bumpy to apply but I might be applying too much. So far it does not look natural but it sure stays on well. Now the brush is worth the price of admission. I will be keeping it no matter what because the brush is awesome.

Liz

Respected Contributor

I know nothing about the IT gel brow product, but I LOVE Anastasia Dipbrow!!
Valued Contributor

I didn't care for the It brow pencil. Other than the color being way off (green cast to it) it did not stay on and it looked fake to me anyway. I wanted to try the new one in the pot but second guessing for same reasons.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

If that is what jamie was using last Tsvangirai visit,I can tell I wouldn't like it.It looked so FAKE and powdery during her closeups. I knew it was not the brow pencil she usually wears. Side bar....I got two of her liners at ultra during their sale.I am not liking the staying power at all. They smudge and slide and fade. Colors,are lovely but Mally has way better staying power.
Super Contributor

Girl that mess made me look like MOMMIE DEAREST- I ended up using it to cover nicks on the bannister.

Valued Contributor

On 10/19/2014 BOYINTX said:

Girl that mess made me look like MOMMIE DEAREST- I ended up using it to cover nicks on the bannister.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor

dont have much info on it.