Honored Contributor

REVIEW OF Clinique face scrubber and new super defence eye cream spf 20

I finally broke down and purchased that new Clinique face scrubber that recently came onto the market. Cost is $89.00

I used it for first time last night. The unit must be charged for 24 hours before usage. The base is left plugged into an outlet. The hand unit sits in the base and shows different colors till a full green dot is displayed (meaning it is ready for use).

I do a full make up routine on Saturday for church services Saturday night. Eye shadow, blush, foundation, eye brows, lip stick, eye liner, lip liner. I usually just put on my face wash that I dissolve in my hands and rub onto face to wash off my make up. Most of the time I usually get the majority off, sometimes I have to do a 2nd wash down.

I applied my face wash (Estee Lauder -blue tube-cream face wash) to the face of the brush that sits on the hand wand. I turned on the face scrubber. OH my gosh, the brush was NOT harsh, abrasive, nor felt like my face was being torn to bits. The scrubber got my face clean 1st time around. My skin was clean, NOT dry, nor flaky, nor red, which I usually had when I would wash by hand to get off all the make up wear.

I was advised to ONLY use the scrubber once a day (morn or night-which ever preferred) for a month, than work your way up to 2x's a day.

The brush itself is not hard bristles. I did purchase refill pack when the scrub head needs changing. Cost for refill pack 1 brush head was , I believe , $23.00.

This is a 5 stars unit.

It cleaned my face and noticed how clean and SMOOTH my face was today when I applied my light weight make up. My face seems to be brighter, more luminous.

REVIEWS ON CLINIQUE SUPER DEFENSE EYE CREAM SPF20

the eye cream comes in a tube.

It applies so-so. It absorbs so quickly that you have to work in small areas because you are dragging the skin around the eyes. I have used it 2x's.

The downfall of this eye cream is the absorbtion is so fast, you keep pulling your delicate eye tissue around your eye.

I was given the full size tube as a freebie gift announcement I received in the mail from Clinique.

I will only rate this at 2 stars,

because it absorbs so quickly to much pulling on the around eye tissue.

Regular Contributor

Re: REVIEW OF Clinique face scrubber and new super defence eye cream spf 20

Thanks for the reviews!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the great reviews! I want the face scrubber!
Super Contributor

Thanks for your review. I was at the counter yesterday for my bonus gift. I want it too. I didn't like the Clarisonic that everyone else was in love with too harsh.