Respected Contributor

Does anybody have the Chi ceramic rollers? Opinions needed please

I saw the presentation yesterday and I am intrigued. If you have these, how are they working for you? What is the length and texture of your hair? This is going to sound silly, but do they burn your fingers? I have Calista Tools rollers, and I use a good heat protector and volumizing mousse, and of course spray after styling, but I don't get the volume I would really like. If what they said was true, the Q price is great ($99 as opposed to $184 retail).... thanks, Poodlepet
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anybody have the Chi ceramic rollers? Opinions needed please

I returned mine, you should read the reviews, they are very accurate.

Honored Contributor

I'm interested too. I've been happier with my Calista Tools hot rollers than any set I've ever owned, but darn it if this CHI set hasn't gotten my attention! From what I remember from the presentation, the CHI rollers don't get hot on the ends, which would be a major plus.

Respected Contributor

JeanLouise, I read about two pages of the reviews.....nobody likes the clips and some complain the rollers are too heavy and fall out. One review made a comment about its similarity to dancing on hot sand....in spite of some of the negative reviews, call me crazy, but I am going to order these. I have never had to return anything to the Q before, but if they don't work, that's exactly what I will do. Poodlepet
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for asking this question, Poodlepet. I am in the market for some hot rollers and wasn't sure what I'd like.

Super Contributor

NOT good for the price. Get some Conair rollers, they do the same thing for far less money!

Respected Contributor

So Champagnepoodle, you think these rollers would detract from our poodlefabulousness???? On-air has a couple of different hot curlers out: which set do you recommend? I am willing to look! By the way, my girl is going to the groomer tomorrow-she always looks beautiful and elegant. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a Poodle, living the charmed life that mine has!! Poodlepet