Respected Contributor

Dermasil, Just tried today! Thanks for the person that recommended it!

I was at the Dollar Tree to pick up some items for a donation to a domestic abuse shelter when I picked up some of the Dermasil lotion and bath soap. It is nice, soaks right in without feeling greasy and thick like my Eucerin I use for my eczema, doesn't irritate my eczema and is $1!!! I will give a trial and see how it does compared to my Eucerin cream in the tub. I also will be picking up some Cerave in the tub to try since I'm almost out of my Eucerin. The active ingredient is dimethicone 1%, so that may put others off. I only use it on my body and use the Eucerin or Olive Oil on my face where I get the eczema around the mouth and eyes. I also use my Cerave eye cream. The olive oil works well right after my shower so it really sinks in!

The Dermasil will be great at all the sinks, car, desk at work, by the bed, in the living room,and for the bath at work (our work soap makes my eczema breakout horribly, so I carry my own soap most of the time).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dermasil, Just tried today! Thanks for the person that recommended it!

On 10/18/2014 tigriss said:

I was at the Dollar Tree to pick up some items for a donation to a domestic abuse shelter when I picked up some of the Dermasil lotion and bath soap. It is nice, soaks right in without feeling greasy and thick like my Eucerin I use for my eczema, doesn't irritate my eczema and is $1!!! I will give a trial and see how it does compared to my Eucerin cream in the tub. I also will be picking up some Cerave in the tub to try since I'm almost out of my Eucerin. The active ingredient is dimethicone 1%, so that may put others off. I only use it on my body and use the Eucerin or Olive Oil on my face where I get the eczema around the mouth and eyes. I also use my Cerave eye cream. The olive oil works well right after my shower so it really sinks in!

The Dermasil will be great at all the sinks, car, desk at work, by the bed, in the living room,and for the bath at work (our work soap makes my eczema breakout horribly, so I carry my own soap most of the time).

tigriss, I heard it on here last year and it got me though the winter! It kept my sensitive skin in great condition..and I have sensitive skin! LOVE the price..my advice is to stock up because in the next month it will be hard to find! Love dollar tree and the amazing deals..Btw, I like the tube better then the lotion because its easier to get out~ Thanks for the reminder!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Dermasil, Just tried today! Thanks for the person that recommended it!

They have it online so you can order it & have it shipped to the store free. You have to buy a case of 12 for $12.