Respected Contributor

Calling Curly Girls Who Use Curl Keeper!

Do you use this before or after your leave-in conditioner? And how much do you use? Thanks! Smiley Happy
Contributor

Re: Calling Curly Girls Who Use Curl Keeper!

after conditioner. I actually like ouidad climate control better, it's more moisturizing. but this product is decent.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Pepsters! I tried a similar product after my leave-in and before my gel and it worked pretty well...I haven't tried to cleanse it out yet. 2nd-day hair was pretty frizzy. I was just wondering how other ladies used it.
Frequent Contributor

I use my leave in first then the curl keeper and I use alot of it making sure all the hair is totally saturated, that is what the creator says to do

Respected Contributor

Agree, after conditioner or leave in.

Use a lot in very wet hair. My test to see if I've used enough is to listen for that "squish" sound when I'm scrunching it through my hair. This is not the product to use the dime or quarter size. I pretty much fill my palm with the product.

~Enough is enough~
Super Contributor

I use it after my LI conditioner while my hair is still really wet. Then I top all that with BioSilk Rock Hard gel. Sometimes I make a ""cocktail"" of CK with Curls in a Bottle by Curl Junkie before my gel. The CIB is also a very good product for us curlies.

Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies! I think I didn't use enough the first time (was afraid of using too much).