Super Contributor
I am would like to buy a Foreo Luna. I am on the company's email list but I have not received any promotions from them. Most of the online stores do not allow promotional codes for this brand. I'm a little leery of purchasing one from eBay. Does anyone have any suggestions for purchasing one for a good price?
Honored Contributor

HSN had the Foreo Luna Mini's on a promo price and with flex pays a few months ago. I was able to pick up a couple for Christmas gifts. The mini's are sold out right now, but it's possible they'll get more back in stock for holiday shopping.

Super Contributor
Thank you. I don't normally watch HSN. Is there a way to sign up on their website to be notified of any promotions?
Honored Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Blubird said: Thank you. I don't normally watch HSN. Is there a way to sign up on their website to be notified of any promotions?

I don't know about that. You'd probably have to go to the website and poke around a little, to see if that's an option.

Super Contributor

If you know someone who works at Sephora, you might be able to get a Friends and Family 20% discount code to use on a Foreo. I purchased my Foreo Luna mini from Sephora during a sale. You can try HSN, but right now they only have the men's gray in stock for full price. You can sign up for beauty emails if you register an account. You can even sign up for notices about when particular brands will be on, but Foreo is not on the list.

Super Contributor

There is an online store, based overseas, called dhgate.com, that sells the mini for $20. Of course you have to wait forever for it. I found this while shopping around online, but I haven't purchased yet.

Has anyone purchased from them?

Super Contributor
On 10/18/2014 F1wild said:

There is an online store, based overseas, called dhgate.com, that sells the mini for $20. Of course you have to wait forever for it. I found this while shopping around online, but I haven't purchased yet.

Hi F1wild, let me know what you find out. That is exactly in my price range, lol. I've been watching them on HSN but it is out of my ball park there. TY.

Super Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 10/18/2014 F1wild said:

Hi F1wild, let me know what you find out. That is exactly in my price range, lol. I've been watching them on HSN but it is out of my ball park there. TY.

Did an online review search for shafts and found one review site with all 1-star reviews, another site with all 5-star. I don't think I'm going to order from them. I'll maybe buy late or try Dimitri's.

Trusted Contributor
I have the Foreo Luna in Pink (Sensitive to Normal). I purchased it from Foreo.com last Nov. The company was having a 30% off sale when I ordered mine. I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't seen a coupon code offered by Foreo.com since winter. I guess they haven't felt the need to since they've been picked up by resellers, such as HSN and Sephora.

Sephora will be having a sale and I also think HSN will offer it as a TTV at some point.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007