Respected Contributor

Poll: What's Your Beauty Obsession?

Mine used to be hair masks. Now, it's skin masks. Why would anyone need 15+ hair masks? Why would anyone need 10+ facial masks and cleansers?

I'm OBSESSED! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Are you obsessed? What's your obsession? {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Re: Poll: What's Your Beauty Obsession?

STREAK FREE GLASS CLEANER AND MY VANITY

Valued Contributor

Right now I'm obsessed with finding something for my hands and arms so they don't look so wrinkly . I ordered hope in a jar for the body, I'm taking phytocermides. There is a list of other creams I've yet to try.
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said:

How many glass cleaners do you have?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 Persephonel said: Right now I'm obsessed with finding something for my hands and arms so they don't look so wrinkly .

Ahh ha! I know that obsession well! Last year I had 3 hand creams in the glove compartment of my car, 3-4 creams in my briefcase, 3-4 hand creams on my computer desk at home and 3 hand creams on my nite stand for bedtime. Got them all at AVON cheap! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 rina33 said:

How many glass cleaners do you have? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You know, darling, it's not really an "obsession" unless you have "too many". Remember Imelda Marcos and her shoes? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I had "obsessions" when I was younger, no longer.

I am somewhat obsessed with keeping my teeth in my mouth though. Here I am at 76 getting my whole mouth redone. I will do anything not to have dentures.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Mine used to be hair masks. Now, it's skin masks. Why would anyone need 15+ hair masks? Why would anyone need 10+ facial masks and cleansers?

I'm OBSESSED! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Are you obsessed? What's your obsession? {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I've gotten into doing facial masks more often myself. I've been following more of a Korean skincare routine these days and masking is something they recommend several times a week. I've got a few tube/jar masks, but have also been liking sheet masks. A few nights a week I use a sleeping mask from Laneige.

Super Contributor

How many glass cleaners do you have? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You know, darling, it's not really an "obsession" unless you have "too many". Remember Imelda Marcos and her shoes? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

yessssss...I agree. I adore Imelda. She did me no harm. She was a little DITZY for leaving all of that nice stuff behind. Ferd had that gal running scared. NOT ME -I could have stood all of em off until I had my heels and jewels. Yes Darling.....And NOW IT IS ALL MOLDED.

Honored Contributor

1) Foundation (makeup) replacement for my "highway-robbery-cost-discontinued-liquid-oil-free base! I am trying practically everything in the palest shade of ivory that I can get my hands on. My disc. foundation actually made my skin look better... it helped my skin. There is a difference between "matching" your skin vs. a foundation giving you a "take-your-breath-away-you-have beautiful-skin" effect!

2) Over-the-eye cream or serum... have found them, I think, with the help of posters on this forum! Kiss

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~