Esteemed Contributor

How are these shadows?

Does anyone know if snail is in the ingredients?

Can anyone compare to BB?

I just wish they would choose colors on the model, Mary, that wouldn't pronounce her already sunken eye lids.

Super Contributor

Re: It Matte Eye Shadow Palette

Uh, hate to tell you, but sunken eyelids are formed by brow bone structure, and orbital bone location.

Emphasis is enhanced by dark eye shadow, but not created.

Where in the world did you get this concept from about choosing proper colors on the models? I don't think you make any sense.

Respected Contributor

Renee, I agree with you about the orbital structure....snails? I don't know...compared to Bobbi Brown?? In what way? They both wear very well, but there is a difference when it comes to color. I stopped buying BB because I found her shadows to be redundant-various shades of brown. On the other hand, IT has beautiful colors- some I never though I could wear, but they look fantastic. IT shadows can also be applied wet or dry. Poodlepet
Super Contributor

I have this palette and it's beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I don't think snails are in the palette. I think they are only in her primers.
Frequent Contributor

I have this palette. Am a bit disappointed. Lots of muddy colors and the pay-off is not nearly as good as Urban Decay, Stila or Bare Minerals

Honored Contributor

My favorite palette! Out of the multitude of eye shadows I own, this is the one I grab for the most. All the colors are very wearable and can be applied either wet or dry. Using the right brush, they can also be used as eyeliners. I'm looking forward to the second IT Matte Luxe Palette that's coming out soon.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Ulta has a second palette out now.
Honored Contributor

On 10/18/2014 makeup addict said: Hi, Ulta has a second palette out now.

Ooh, thanks, makeup addict! Last year Jamie had a BF sale on her website so I think I'm going to wait a little while and see if she doesn't it again. Nice to know it's at Ulta though.

Trusted Contributor