Super Contributor

Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

I love the original creme de la mer because it really moisturizes my skin and never breaks me out. Is there anything similar?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

Skinn's Collagenesis 24 hour cream-the yellow/cream one in a jar.

Super Contributor

Re: Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

Argon oil does it for me.

Trusted Contributor

I use Paula's Choice products. They are color, fragrance free and not in jars. Check out her website as well as Beautypedia.com for recommendations of dept/drugstore products.

Super Contributor

Why not stick with CREME De La Mer- ?

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 maestra said:

Skinn's Collagenesis 24 hour cream-the yellow/cream one in a jar.

I second that, love this stuff.
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said:

Why not stick with CREME De La Mer- ?

Totally guessing....The price? Wow, I just looked.

OP, I love Murad's products and they don't make me break out. You'd have to pick the proper one for your skin type.

Respected Contributor

Either Paula's Choice or Cerave. paulaschoice dot com or Cerave at WalGreens (they are often on sale for BOGO 50% off. Both products are way cheaper than what you are wanting to replace. You can get either and determine if they work for you in sample sizes at PC dot com or just the small bottle of Cerave at the drugstore.

Respected Contributor

Dr Jonathan's Night Cream at berryworks website works amazingly well for dry skin. I use it both day and night and nothing has ever moisturized like this cream.

It is totally not greasy, doesn't have a whole boat load of ingredients, simple and very effective. He uses very good quality ingredients.

What do you tend to break out from? My skin really likes this cream - no issues at all.

Respected Contributor

beautyq, there are promotional travel sizes of La Mer cream on Amazon. At least one is on Prime.