Valued Contributor

How do you upload an image to the forum? Maybe I am missing something, but I can not get one to upload

Honored Contributor

You cannot upload an image to the forum. The image needs to be hosted elsewhere (Tinypic, Flickr, Picassa, etc) and then you can use the picture's URL to post the image here.

You can copy and paste an image hosted elsewhere, but I'm careful about whose images I do that with, since it counts against their bandwidth.

Honored Contributor

So if I have a photo on Picassa can I download it to the forum even with a tablet? I have tried to do that and it did not work.

Super Contributor

girl i hit tat right mouse and it pops up i then find copy I think I then get back here and glue it. I am slow at this. The nice lady above has a new idea to me

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 happy housewife said:

So if I have a photo on Picassa can I download it to the forum even with a tablet? I have tried to do that and it did not work.

You don't download it to the forum, you insert the HTML via the text editor Insert Image widget. If the tablet does not have a widget, you may still be able to do it, but you would need to know HTML code to do it. QVCs web forums are not really compatible with mobile devices.

Honored Contributor

I can't use HTML code to insert an image without the widget.

Someone posted a workaround for tablets a few months back, but I can't find the post.

Honored Contributor

If the image is online, you just right-click on it and choose "copy image." Then in this box, use Ctrl V to paste it in:

Image result for rhodesian ridgeback puppy

If the picture is not online, then you can upload it to a site like PhotoBucket, which is what I use. Then follow the instructions give for copying and pasting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

look at him he is so sweet.

Valued Contributor

thank you I will try it.

Respected Contributor
On 10/17/2014 BOYINTX said:

girl i hit tat right mouse and it pops up i then find copy I think I then get back here and glue it. I am slow at this. The nice lady above has a new idea to me

it looks like the hairdresser is back

~Enough is enough~