Valued Contributor

Taya White Clay Thickening Cream- Returning It !!!!!

This looked great on tv to give body to fine hair. Very disappointed to find it left my hair feeling coated and dry with no shine. I only used a very small amount and couldn't believe how bad my hair felt when it dried. Sending it back tomorrow. Just a heads up! The vendor sears it makes you hair feel like silk and you can keep adding more even when your hair is dry. Well that's not how I experienced it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Taya White Clay Thickening Cream- Returning It !!!!!

That is the problem with most thickeners. I have had good luck with Living Proof thickening cream if that helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

Thanks. I do have the Living Proof Styling cream so I'm just going to stick with that!

Honored Contributor

OH NO - I did not even open the box yet. Guess I should try it out. I don't need to have coated hair. I don't like WEN because it weighs down my hair and make it greasy looking. I do not need another product like that.

Trusted Contributor

How disappointing to hear! I did buy this when she was on with AMy and have not rec'd it yet Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

i alternate and use both the living proof AND the taya (i am actually on an auto delivery for both)........they work wonders on my hair and does not dry out my hair. i use a very small amount.......maybe the size of a pea.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Maybe you will have better luck than I did. It just didn't work at all for my hair which is straight, fine but with a lot of it and normally very shiny.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/17/2014 croemer said:

That is the problem with most thickeners. I have had good luck with Living Proof thickening cream if that helps.

Thanks, Croemer and Virgosun I was just headed to Sephora to purchase some Living Proof this afternoon! Appreciate your reviews.

Respected Contributor

On 10/17/2014 sunshine45 said:

i alternate and use both the living proof AND the taya (i am actually on an auto delivery for both)........they work wonders on my hair and does not dry out my hair. i use a very small amount.......maybe the size of a pea.

I like the Taya as well, haven't tried Living Proof.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 aggravated said:
On 10/17/2014 croemer said:

Thanks, Croemer and Virgosun I was just headed to Sephora to purchase some Living Proof this afternoon! Appreciate your reviews.

Awesome...hope it works for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**