Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/17?

Happy Friday Beauties,

We have some frost on the ground this morning and a wonderful crisp feeling in the air. Autumn has finally officially made her arrival. This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Shower Gel -10 oz A favorite from a few summers ago, I was able to find it at the semi-annual sale in June.

Nylon Bath Sponge Replaced with another

Avon Skin So Soft Aroma Therapy Calming Hand Cream-3.4 oz I loved to use this before bed. It has a lovely lavender fragrance. It was a true cream. It was very thick and moisturizing. A little went a long way for me. Will repurchase when there is a sale. Moving on to other hand creams in the stash

That's it for me this week. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/17?

This week I used up-

Tova Body Souffle 5.5 oz- love this, it was an original product, another one in the stash

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning and T. G. I. F. - this week I used up...................

Clinique DDMG -- replaced with Oil of Olay pink. Haven't used OOO in years and thought I'd give it a go. Love the smell and feel of it.

Skinn Stem Regen -- Glad it's gone. I wasn't willing to give up my usual products and I could never quite figure out how to include it in my daily routine. I doubt that I'll re-order, but ya never know.

Skinn Wow! Mascara -- This mascara made my lashes so full and dark, a friend told me she could see them from across the room. However, after a few hours, it would flake on me. I tossed the mascara, but kept the applicator brush -- love it! I use it for combing thru my lashes and eyebrows. I always keep a spare, clean mascara applicator on hand.

Cover Girl AquaSmooth foundation -- replaced with same. This is my favorite foundation ever.

Burt's Bees "Strawberry" Shimmer Balm -- can't find it anywhere. Did they discontinue this color? Replaced with "Peony."

Have a fun weekend everyone!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

tototwo:

I don't think the Strawberry has been discontinued. I live in Ohio and it's at every display. So is the Peony. Have you tried the bay?

My list for the week:

Target make-up removal pads.

Oil of Olay Berry body wash

Burt's Bees Refreshing Facial Towelettes (Love these)

Trusted Contributor

qtips & dollar store shampoo for the dog Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday Morning!

We are having nice cooler weather this weekend. The high will be in the low 80s & that is good for us.

This list is for the last two weeks:

Used Up:

1. ProCaps (Andrew Lessman) B12 500mg - good product; helped me get my labs into a better range & would use again nut I replaced with Sublingual B12 recommended by a friend
  2. ProCaps (Andrew Lessman) Ultimate Eye Support -Replaced with the same. Got my new bottle the day the old one ran out! Perfect timing.
  3. Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel - I have used this as my primer for years. Great product. Replaced with the same, purchased a few weeks ago.
  4. Nutri-Ox 3A - Treatment for First Signs (of thinning hair), for chemically-treated hair - great product when combined with the same brand of shampoo & conditioner. Stops my excessive hair loss (probably due to weight loss). Planning to pick up another at Sally's ASAP.
  5. Korres Body Butter in Guava, 1.69 oz, purse size - Love Korres body butters! I am currently using Perlier Olivarium Super Nourishing Hand Mask with Olive Oil, for a set of hand creams purchased 1-2 years ago! Goodness, who knew they would last so long!
  6. Clarisonic Nourishing Cream Cleanser 1 oz. - This was so old! It came with my Clarisonic a few years ago & is not for my skin type. I hate to waste things & finally realized the only way to get it out of the house was to use it!

That's it for me! Time for more coffee! Have a great weekend!

Regular Contributor

Hello All. I used up a 6 oz Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser. It was okay. I have never found a facial cleanser that I get excited about. I have one more tube to use up. It was the freebie included with my Clarisonic. (My first Clarisonic died after a few months. QVC replaced it and the replacement came with another set of facial cleansers.) I also used up a 3.4 oz Dr. Denise Wrinkle Smoother. This was too rich for my face. I kept getting pimples when I used it. However it made a great body cream. It was part of an AD which has been mailed to my house so I will get more soon.
Contributor

I was able to use up quite a few items this week. My list includes:

Badger Peppermint Lip Balm, .15 oz. Love this lip balm, bought as part of a trio pack with other flavors.

BBW Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. Had this on my desk at work. Took a long time to get through even when using it multiple times a day.

BBW Wildberry Blossom Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Love this scent. Had this at my kitchen sink.

BBW Fresh Picked Pears Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was a really nice scent as well. Had this in my bathroom. It was a great transition scent for Summer to Fall.

Suave Dry Shampoo, 5 oz. Like this dry shampoo, but this brand only lasts about 1.5-2 weeks. I find that the Tigi and Not Your Mother's last a lot longer. Have another one to use, bought as a 2-pack.

Super Contributor

Fall Apple spice replenishing mist from last year.
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used Up:

Perlier White Almond Sugar Scrub-nice, replaced with Philosophy Candycane scrub from stash.

Clarisonic Gentle Hydra Cleanser-just ok, came with my clarisonic and its been in the stash forever, not a repurchase.

Pert Shampoo-DH uses this, no matter how much I try to get him to use the shampoo and conditioner left in the stash from before WEN he refuses. He loves his Pert!

Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24