Super Contributor

My Fresh Honeysuckle perfume shipped today and I am excited to receive it. The smell of honeysuckle reminds of summer when I was a child so I hope I will love this. I am perfume-sensitive but love the Fresh Sugar scent so I'm optimistic.

Anybody received their order yet?

Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Honeysuckle Perfume

I must have missed this. Sounds wonderful. Please enlighten me.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

I just received mine today and LOVE IT!!! I love the smell of honeysuckle and this does not disappoint. It's a fresh, clean, floral scent but not too flowery. Very pretty and feminine. I switched over to AD after I received it so I get the lower price.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Super Contributor

So happy to hear you love it!! This is the item number for those interested: A262137

Super Contributor

I received my Honeysuckle today and I also LOVE it! It is a very fresh, clean, pure honeysuckle fragrance. I am very happy!

Super Contributor

Who makes this ? I love to alternate from Exotic into FRESH AND CLEAN? Honeysuckle is a scent I feel great in in the winter months. IT'S CHEERFUL.

Super Contributor

Fresh is the brand. I love Fresh Sugar also. Fresh Honeysuckle is brand new.

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 valeriecherish said:

Fresh is the brand. I love Fresh Sugar also. Fresh Honeysuckle is brand new.

Thank you for the info. It is so hard to find a honeysuckle scent true to form.

AM ORDERING NOW.If I cannot wear it I will use it to lift the mood around my home-Ha

Super Contributor

It really will lift your mood!

Respected Contributor

What I like is a sunflower scent. I can not wear florals other than lavender anymore. For some reason florals give me migraines now