Super Contributor
Did anyone watch Great Gifts after the FFNY show tonight? Josie was on & had so much Argan oil in her hair it was a greasy looking mess! I have her argan oil but have never put it on my hair. It's probably like anything else, in that moderation is the way to go.
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed the last few times that Josie has been on that her hair has looked greasy. Not the best advertisement for using argan oil in the hair.

Valued Contributor

I made the mistake of using Argan Oil on my hair. I went to blow dry my hair, and it was so greasy!! I had to go to a wedding, so I wore it up (thank God I have long hair)...I never did that again.

It detangles it nicely though....

Frequent Contributor

I think it is because she had several presentations today and during each presentation she will show that you can use it in your hair. If she were just going to be on for an hour or once a day she wouldnt be using that much. Having said that, my course, color treated hair can only take a couple drops of Argan oil or it feels greasy too, however I have found if I use the Argan oil when my hair is wet rather than when it is dry the oil is absorbed into my hair better.

Respected Contributor

I saw it the other day as I was passing the channel and it looked pretty greasy. I also notice she touches that dropper to her hand before she starts slathering her arms. I dont think she should touch the dropper, especially in that big daddy bottle of Argan oil.

I dont mean to be snarky but she just doesnt do much for me at all. And she really needs to learn the correct annunciation of the product she sells.

Trusted Contributor
Anytime I've seen her, her hair looks greasy. I don't understand why she would go on air looking like that when she is trying to sell her products. Well, to me she's not professional anyway especially the way she dresses. She's a beautiful woman with a gorgeous figure but there's no need for her to go on air in clothes that look like they were painted on her. I swear when she came on with Lisa and I saw her walking in that extremely short, tight, revealing dress, I thought she forgot to put on her leggings!
Respected Contributor

Lol, wear are your pants girl? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

The best I can say for argan oil is that I like Suave S&C w/ argan oil! That set as well as the macadamia nut oil. And so far, no other Suaves for me! Smiley Happy

I've experienced a lot of the different oils, and argan simply is not my favorite. It is one oil that you (I) really need to use sparsely.

For blowdrying protection, my favorite oil is macademia. The other way I use an oil is to take a couple drops and really disperse throughout my hands and then proceed to set w/ Caruso. Macademia, for me anyway, really imparts shine and gives my hair strength.

Valued Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Harpa said:

The best I can say for argan oil is that I like Suave S&C w/ argan oil! That set as well as the macadamia nut oil. And so far, no other Suaves for me! Smiley Happy

I've experienced a lot of the different oils, and argan simply is not my favorite. It is one oil that you (I) really need to use sparsely.

For blowdrying protection, my favorite oil is macademia. The other way I use an oil is to take a couple drops and really disperse throughout my hands and then proceed to set w/ Caruso. Macademia, for me anyway, really imparts shine and gives my hair strength.

thank you.I will try the macadamia oil.