Occasional Contributor

I missed out on the recent IT TSV. I checked the next day and they had medium only for $61.12 and I bought it. I just checked back today and they have fair only for .....$67.50. What the heck is that about??

Trusted Contributor

I've heard that happens when people order the day of the TSV and later cancel. You may have just caught it when a Medium became available and now Fair is available.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

You can call customer service and tell tem that the tsv was not available for purchase the day of the tsv in your shade. You will get the tsv price.

The price went from TSV to special value to QVC price.

Contributor

Are they bringing this holiday pack back? I missed it too and love her products.

Valued Contributor
I think there are going to be loads of these left for everyone after the first shipment goes out. I got on AD but I'm going to be canceling. All of the subsequent shipments have the same blush and I don't need 6 hot pink blushes! :/
Respected Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Cardamom said: I think there are going to be loads of these left for everyone after the first shipment goes out. I got on AD but I'm going to be canceling. All of the subsequent shipments have the same blush and I don't need 6 hot pink blushes! :/

WHO NEEDS THE SAME COLOR BLUSH??? I mean I have some Bare Mineral Blushes from 2-3 years ago that I still use and still almost full, how much blush do we need, a new color would be great!

Valued Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Sandgirl said:
On 10/17/2014 Cardamom said: I think there are going to be loads of these left for everyone after the first shipment goes out. I got on AD but I'm going to be canceling. All of the subsequent shipments have the same blush and I don't need 6 hot pink blushes! :/

WHO NEEDS THE SAME COLOR BLUSH??? I mean I have some Bare Mineral Blushes from 2-3 years ago that I still use and still almost full, how much blush do we need, a new color would be great!

I know, right?! Smiley Tongue. I was so disappointed when I found out. I have never in my life ever finished a blush. There is no way someone can use that up in 3 months. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I am very happy with my TSV which came the other day. However, I canceled my A/D because I would not want the same blush and liner color. Would have been nice to give us a something new.

Occasional Contributor
On 10/16/2014 DogLvr said:

You can call customer service and tell tem that the tsv was not available for purchase the day of the tsv in your shade. You will get the tsv price.

The price went from TSV to special value to QVC price.

Thanks DogLvr! It worked and they refunded me $6.16! For all its problems, the Q really does have some customer service that goes beyond the expected!

Molly