Occasional Contributor

What is best under eye concealer?

I want an under eye concealer that will cover dark spots and not dry my eyes out. I am over 50 and need something to last.
Valued Contributor

Re: What is best under eye concealer?

Prescriptives.

Valued Contributor

I keep returning to Bye Bye Under Eye. For my money it is the best. I won't stray again. (unless it is for Touche Eclat....which is my holy grail Wink but too pricy). BBUE is emollient and lasts all day. It also can cover any other flaw on your face. It takes the teeny tiniest amt. Put a pin size amt on the back of your had and used a concealer brush to apply wherever you want it. In this case, less is more. I have had the same tube for almost 2 yrs and I use it daily!! That is why it wins the Beauty Choice year after year. I am in my 60's. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Edward Bess (sold here on the Q) is another great choice. Covers well and never sinks into crinkles. melds into my skin and truly covers.

Super Contributor

I agree with ednapsych. ByeBye is the best concealer ever!

Frequent Contributor

Trish McEvoy eye lift. Try the triangle of light, you will love .
Respected Contributor

Over 50 here, I love Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer, in the" light", I should be a medium, but the light just has so much more coverage for some reason..(also here on the Q)