Honored Contributor

Two hour special with her makeup on HSN, Nov. 7. She will not sell foundation or concealer at this time.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Thanks!

Nov 7th is Friday, do you know what 2 hours she will be on? Do you know the name of her line?

Super Contributor

Thanks Kat, didn't know she had a MU line. Is it for everyone, or just African-Americans, do you know ? Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the notice. I haven't purchased, but, I am interested.

Super Contributor

If you get Glamour Magazine she/her make-up is on page 101 November issue. It's for everyone! Looks great. She is all about doing your make-up in 5 minutes.

Her product is on HSN w/free shipping!

RAA

Super Contributor

Her mascara and lippy products look good. I had a feeling she would launch a product line, especially after getting her Harvard business degree!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the highlight/contour kit with my 20% off coupon, free shipping and no tax. The whole line looks interesting!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the notice. Now, if anybody knows beauty it's Tyra! I can't wait. If she wanted makeup she could wear any of the tans on QVC so I'll bet her line will include a wide variety of people. I also notice concern about whether you'll be included. Now you now how it feels, thank you! But imagine if you knew right off the bat you wouldn't ? that's what all the uproar was about. Knowing that on all of this network there was NOTHING for you.

Mally made the concealer in my color too!!!!!! I thought she'd dropped the rich in the mousse and poreless but she didn't, they're back. I am so glad they didn't make her drop them perhaps because they weren't selling.

On the show it was so cute< she kept telling us how we demanded , shouted at her to make us a rich and she said"y'all are loud! I heard y'all). She did hear and listen and she came through!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/16/2014 pas4116 said:

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the highlight/contour kit with my 20% off coupon, free shipping and no tax. The whole line looks interesting!

I just looked at her line on HSN & this highlight/contour duo caught my eye, let us know how you like it!

How did you get a 20% coupon, I looked but couldn't find that deal

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 CoG said:

Thanks for the notice. Now, if anybody knows beauty it's Tyra! I can't wait. If she wanted makeup she could wear any of the tans on QVC so I'll bet her line will include a wide variety of people. I also notice concern about whether you'll be included. Now you now how it feels, thank you! But imagine if you knew right off the bat you wouldn't ? that's what all the uproar was about. Knowing that on all of this network there was NOTHING for you.

Mally made the concealer in my color too!!!!!! I thought she'd dropped the rich in the mousse and poreless but she didn't, they're back. I am so glad they didn't make her drop them perhaps because they weren't selling.

On the show it was so cute< she kept telling us how we demanded , shouted at her to make us a rich and she said"y'all are loud! I heard y'all). She did hear and listen and she came through!

I've been going to an "ethnic" hair salon for several years where women of color probably make up 90% of the clientele. My best friend growing up was of color, but I moved to the burbs of Scottsdale just before I was old enough for hair and makeup to become a thing. Going to my salon and becoming close friends/family with the stylists has really opened my eyes to what you have mentioned. I mean why have 5 shades of beige yet only 1 darker shade?? I can't fathom why any cosmetics company would exclude a huge, soon to be majority, part of our population of potential customers. To quote Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman, "BIG MISTAKE!!"