Regular Contributor

Oh my Trish is on, love her!

I bought 2 planners this visit and the cologne and lotion set...

I am so glad she isn't on a lot, or I'd be soooo broke...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh my Trish is on, love her!

I was watching her yesterday while on the elyptical and was very tempted by her liquid foundation, but at $75 I didnt purchase.

Frequent Contributor

I have been happy with her products too, there are some duds, for the most part I am pleased. It is the system that I love too.

Which planners did you get, I almost folded, but I have much of the products by now.

I hope you love it all.

Respected Contributor

Her products do look nice, but for some reason she just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like watching her.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/16/2014 MrsCat21 said:

I was watching her yesterday while on the elyptical and was very tempted by her liquid foundation, but at $75 I didnt purchase.

When she is on, HSN typically sends a 20% off one item. Other discounts are out there too. For example the foundation also came with a $50 or $56 dollar brush, so the total of the two was $60 + tax.

It is only worth it if you need or will use it. It took a while to understand HSN, you see a stand alone product for a price and then you look around and see the exact same item with an additional product, for the exact same price. Finding promo codes, and getting them copied and pasted, instead of typing in, works better for me too.

Maybe something better for you will find it's way.

Honored Contributor

I REALLY wanted the foundation and brush and they were sold out! Darn!

Regular Contributor

On 10/16/2014 saidthespidertothefly said:

I have been happy with her products too, there are some duds, for the most part I am pleased. It is the system that I love too.

Which planners did you get, I almost folded, but I have much of the products by now.

I hope you love it all.

I got the planner she had on yesterday and then the one she had on in the 5pm hour today.

Super Contributor

On 10/16/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

Her products do look nice, but for some reason she just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like watching her.

My thoughts exactly. IMHO, she is really struck on herself and she's too prissy.

Super Contributor

Same here - totally arrogant woman. And her prices are over the moon! Nope, not getting MY money.

Honored Contributor

I would have really liked that brush AND foundation! Maybe they will bring it back. I use her BB tinted every day and it is great. I'm not in the market for planners right now but they had a super selection this time! Thanks for posting about it because otherwise I wouldn't have known.