Super Contributor

L'occitane TSV from Oct 9 -2014

I am curious to hear from other purchasers about the special new scents they introduced....the Rose, Lime and Vanilla. What did you all think of them? I love

and use L'occitane, but am undecided which one to order. Please tell me how you

like them, and if you usually like strong, or soft scents. Thanks for your help!

Respected Contributor

Re: L'occitane TSV from Oct 9 -2014

I posted on another thread that I'm less than impressed with the fragrances. Got the vanilla shea butter as an option.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing from L'Occitane will be strong. They had a rose years ago, but discontinued it. If this new one is anything like the former it's lovely. I have not been in the boutique lately to sniff it, so I'm only speculating. In the past when they have used vanilla scents the products smelled like the flower on the vanilla plant -- not the sugary extract.

Respected Contributor

I love their rose scents and I am happy with all the products. I really wanted to try the shower oil. It smells wonderful. I love their hand creams too, so I am a happy camper.
Respected Contributor

I got the rose yesterday and it's lovely-just a soft rose scent. I guess I would call it "rose light". I'm not crazy about their 4 Reines scent but would love this in a fragrance. I typically like pure, fresh scents in body products like citrus/herbal/floral vs food/spice scents. I was going to get the lime in the next shipment but not so sure now, this is so nice.
Super Contributor

Hi,

I use several L'occitane products and love them all ,hand creme being my all time favorite, work in Health care and wash my hands a gazzillion times / day..... ; )

I ordered the Lime and really like it , is close to Verbena, smells and feels refreshing, will be great for spring/summer....

Super Contributor

Thank you all for your help! They sound lovely...I will probably go with the rose for this time of year, and next time get the lime, as I will be on the auto-delivery. I am looking forward to receiving these items.