Valued Contributor

If you love Vanilla Bean Noel......

I suggest you try the new fragrance at B&BW called Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow. It's very similar to VBN with just the slightest hint of a pumpkin scent. I think it's another one that could be addictive. And BTW they have a limited selection of VBN on the website now.

Frequent Contributor

Re: If you love Vanilla Bean Noel......

I LOVE VBN! Thanks for the tip, I do need to go in there. Once they had a buy 3 get 3 free and I bought 6 of the VBN body lotion. I love their products.
Valued Contributor

VBN is my favorite of all time. I usually buy enough to last me all year but I have run out of the body cream. I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled the Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, cine bee. I like very few true scents at BBW; however, I DO like to use VBN from my stash every once in a while. I'll have to check thus one out.
Super Contributor

I used to love VBN a couple years ago, then last year I tried to use it again and it smelled too sweet to me! I have a really hard time with BBW now, everything smells SO strong. I think I like it in store, then I get it home and try it, and it gives me a headache. I really wish they'd tone down the scents, or at least make a range of lightly fragranced products for those of us who can't handle how strong they've gotten!

Respected Contributor

the smell has nothing to do with or even remotely simular to vinallia bean noel

Esteemed Contributor

Well darnit! I just ordered from BBW yesterday. I looked at it and went with Pumpkin Cupcake instead because I know I love it.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I love the PLM but was bummed to discover they don't have it in the soap dispensers. I use that most often. I may have to cave and buy a lotion but we can't wear fragrances products at work, hence the soap....

Honored Contributor

Got my haul of autumn 3-wick candles last week. Lots of good ones this year.