Occasional Contributor

PTR QVC 50% off Winners Bundle???

I got an email from PTR last week prior to the QVC awards. The offer included 1oz. Unwrinkle Night Cream, 1 package of 12 40% Triple Acid Peel which I use and enjoy and a 2oz (clearly seen in the email picture) of Retinol Fusion PM. UPS just dropped the package off. The delivery included the items I listed above but the Retinol Fusion PM was a 1oz size. Anyone else have this happen?

Frequent Contributor

Re: PTR QVC 50% off Winners Bundle???

I did not order but you are partially correct, I just looked at that email photo, dated October 9th, and it is showing a 2oz Retinol Fusion PM and a 2 oz, not 1 oz of the Unwrinkle Night Cream. I do not see the count on the 40% peel.

Best is to call CS to address this, sorry and good luck good luck.

Honored Contributor

I had that happened once but since they ran out of a 2 oz. size product...so they sent me 2-1oz products. I would call CS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Occasional Contributor

I talked to CS at PTR on 10/16. The agent who was helping me told me that the bundle included a 1oz size of the Retinol Fusion PM. I repeated that while that may have been the intent, the photo clearly showed a 2oz size. She asked me to send her a copy of the email which I did. The rep called back and told me that while the bundle was to have included a 1oz they would send me an additional 1 oz size. She didn't sound very happy. There seems to be a disconnect between the customer loving PTR on QVC and the agents who provide CS. Thanks for your replies ladies.